[S o w j i n]

Requests are still open. You can comment down below or private message me.

Jin pov

I stare at the wall watching Hoseok practicing. I wait until the others came back from the coffee shop. Hoseok and I came into the studio early. Manager-nim had called and he wanted to discuss our next comeback plus a collaboration. I stare at the wall until Namjoon waves his hand over my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked and he looks at me.

"Yeah," I said. I was just thinking who was going to collaborate with us. Boy Group? Girl Group?

"You want coffee?" Namjoon asked and offering his cup of coffee. 

"I'm alright," I said 

"You want a bagel?" He asked and held up a bagel sandwich. I nodded and hands me it.

"Where's Yoongi?" Hoseok asked and grabbed a cold water bottle from his bag.

"He went to the sound booth to set up for the songs we're going to do,"Namjoon said and took a sip of his coffee. 

"Hey, guys... " We heard a voice and a knock at the same time. It wasn't our Manager but it was a girl's voice.

Our heads turn.

"Annyeonghsaeyo! Yeoja Chingu!" They said and bowed. They smile.

"Annyeonghsaeyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan!" We said as I got up.

"Oh...sorry to asked...but aren't there supposed to be seven of you?" The girl said with chubby cheeks and long hair said.

"Oh...Min Yoongi is in the studio right now. He's currently setting up," Namjoon said

"Let's introduce ourselves to you guys," One of them said and we nodded.

"Hi! My name is Kim Sojung. You can call me Sowon. I'm the leader, sub-vocalist, and rapper of the group. I like to cook also," The tallest girl said

"Hello...I'm Jung Yerin. Call me Yerin. I'm a dancer and vocalist in the group. I like to collect stuff animals," The girl said beside Sowon

"Hi! Nice to meet you I'm Jung Eunbi, but you can call me Eunha. I'm a vocalist in the group and I'm known as the bunny of the group," She said. I examine her. She has chubby cheeks and a bob. 

"Nice to meet all of you. My name is Choi Yuna. If you don't know I was the girl that JYP let down, but here I am and performing with these girls. I'm a vocalist in the group. I usually do the high notes in our songs," The girl with bangs.

"Nice to meet you all, sunbaemin...I'm Hwang Eunbi. I'm part of the 98 liners. I'm the main dancer in the group but I'm also a vocalist. Many people say I look like Jessica from SNSD," The girl said. She was right...she does look like Jessica. Plus when she smiles she looks like Hoseok.

"Hello, I'm Kim Yewon. Call me Um-" She got cut off by Yoongi who accidentally shut the door loudly. 

"Mianhae!! I didn't know you guys were in here," Yoongi said.

"Hello, I'm Kim Yewon and you can call me Umji. I'm part of the 98 liners and I'm the youngest in the group. I'm a sub-vocalist and a rapper. Hope we can all be friends here!" The girl who asked about Yoongi.

"I'll go first. I'm Kim Namjoon. You can call me RM. I'm the leader and rapper of the group. Nice to meet you. Also, I'm known to break things. I also know how to speak English," Namjoon said

"I'm Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin. I'm a sub-vocalist, visuals, and I like to cook and eat. I'm the oldest and part of the 92 liners," I said and smiled