Jimin ↬Change pt2

↬Edited

Jimin POV
4Years later_

Ever since Y/N left, I turned myself in at a mental hospital.Finally, they would let me out.
They said I was stable enough. I regret hurting y/n, I was too mad at everyone. I didn't want to get married at such a young age and specially to my best friend.

I was walking near Y/N's favourite coffee shop when I saw someone familiar.

"y/n?" My eyes widened as she turned around. Her eyes also widened as she saw me.

"J-j-Jimin?"She tried to walk away but I hugged her.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry for everything i... I LOVE YOU! PLEASE COME BACK! I SWEAR I'VE CHANGED!"

"J-jimin I'm so sorry I can't" She whispered in a sad tone.

"But why? You dont love me anym-" I was cutter off when I heard a toddler walking towards y/n and I.

" EOMMAAAA~~" I turned around to see a man and a small toddler that was wearing a cute clothing set that had bananas printed on it.

The little girl came and y/n scooper her up to her arms pecking the girls cheeks.

No way..

"Jagi...... Who is he?" The man pointed at me

"Oh uhmmm...he's my ex.. Jimin. Jimin.... Meet my..... Hus.....band Yoongi" Y/N stuttered shakily trying not to have any eye contact.

I watched as Y/N and Yonhi or something kissed and hugged.

"y-Y/N  please tell me this isnt true! Please!" I Sobbed

"I'm sorry Jimin..." She muttered.

Just then, I ran in to the street not knowing the the traffic lights were green. Before I reached the other side, everything went black.

"JIMIN!!!!!!!"