Suga ↬ Unexpected Reality

↬Edited

|Third Person p.o.v|

The music roared aloud inside the dance room, feet thumping loudly to the ground with the beat of the music. Suddenly the music halted to a stop making the girl with dark brown eyes, long black hair with an ombre effect of the color grey at the bottom turn back and glare at the person who stopped the music. She was wearing black Adidas sweatpants, and an oversized white shirt, her shoes were a black and white Yeezys, her face had a light coat of makeup. Her face and body was full of sweat from the long dance practice session.

A guy with Mint colored hair stood beside the speakers while holding the phone, his thumbs hovering above the stop button on the gold Iphone 8 plus. He held a straight face while looking at the girl that had a frown on her face.

"Yah Yoongi oppa what are you doing?! I have to practice for the music show tomorrow you know that I can't make any mistakes!" the girl shouted at the pale male standing a few meters away from her.

"I know, I know I just need your help creating the lyrics for the new song for our comeback." the pale young man said.

|Y/N p.o.v|

"Aish why didn't you just waited for me to finish practicing?!"I shouted with an annoyed voice.

"Yah! Stop shouting I'm not deaf you know!"Yoongi oppa said with a pout.

"Aw is my oppa mad?" I said jokingly.

"Just help me with the lyrics!"Yoongi oppa said.

"K let's go!" I said in a cute voice.

Suga p.o.v

"Cute" I mutterd under my breath hoping she wouldn't hear.

|Recording Studio|Third Person p.o.v|

Suga and Y/N have been in the recording studio for about 5 hours now. They are working on the new comeback song for BTS. They are tired and sleepy but they kept on working hard. Eventually Y/N fell asleep on the table but little did she know there was someone who was admiring her face while she was sleeping. His eyes sparkled as he looked at her, his lips curved into his famous gummy smile.........

Yoongi pulled her hair behind her ears to get a better look on of her face.

|The Next Day|Y/N p.o.v|

I sat up on my bed looking around the room confused of how I got here because I remembered falling asleep on the table. I shrugged the thought off and decided to ask my unnies later. I went out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After doing my morning routine I went out and found my unnies sitting and eating on the kitchen table.

"YooA unnie(Oh My Girl member) do you know who brought me here because I don't remember falling asleep here?" I asked

"Oh, Suga oppa carried you here." YooA unnie said.

"Oh, okie I'll thank him later when I see him!" I said.

YooA unnie, Hani unnie, Joy unnie, Dahyun unnie, and I were fooling around and making jokes and puns as we ate breakfast. After eating we got dressed and drove to the music show stage ( Yes I do know that the girl group idols I picked don't go to Big Hit but let's just pretend they do😂😁)

|2 Years Later|Third Person p.o.v|