Jin ↬ Lollipop

↬ edited

|Y/N p.o.v|

I was walking to Jin oppa's house while eating a lollipop. He asked me to come to his house because he had to say something important to me. I wonder what it is about because he sounded very serious through the phone call. Oh well, let's see.

I continued walking to oppa's house while eating my lollipop happily. I arrived and went straight to the door and rang the doorbell.

DING DONG~ |Jungkook...😏😂😂|

Then a tall handsome guy opened the door.

"hai Jin oppa what did you want to talk about?" I said while he invited me inside his house. We arrived at his living room and sat down on his couch.

Suddenly he took my hands in his hands and looked at me with sad eyes while I looked at him with confused eyes.

"Y/N-ah listen very carefully..." He started.

I started to become nervous about what he was going to say so I bit my lollipop slowly.

"*Sigh* Y/N-ah my parents decided to put me in an arranged marriage..." he said very quietly like a whisper. He looked down and tears started to fall from his eyes.

I stayed frozen like a statue while my tears fell down like a river I stopped breathing. The whole world stopped and silence took over with the sudden hearing of the news. My teeth clenched so hard that it crushed the lollipop in my mouth. The crunching of my lollipop was heard through the silence in the room.

The lollipop crushed to many pieces that would be hard to put back together like my heart that was crushed because of some words that would change everything... everything that we started.

I quickly stood up and ran out of the door.

I didn't know where I was going but I just wanted to go far away... far away from everyone and everything.

Why is my life like this?!

When I finally started to feel loved and that I should stay alive because there was still someone who loved me and didn't want me to leave...

Why did my life become so helpless again?!

There's no point for me to live anymore. I don't deserve to live in this world...

Since there is no one wanting me to live here anymore I guess I should just leave.... leave forever.

Goodbye.

                  To Be Continued|TheEnd.?

________________________________
Haii pastas/noodles/makaronis I |J|hope you enjoyed the story. Sorry if my writing sucks and sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes if there is any. I was actually eating a lollipop when I was writing this story XD.

Good Morning|Good Afternoon|Good Night|

-AwkwardSugaKookie