Yoongi ↬ Words

"Words cut deeper than a knife."

"Ahhhhh... I want to kill you so bad," I heard my friend, Ae-jun scream at someone from behind the seat of the bus that we were riding.

"Do it then," I looked behind me and saw Min Bae with a snarl on his face.

"Actually, I won't. I'll kill you with words," She said as she crossed her arms proudly.

"I'll rather be killed than listen to that stupid voice of yours," He stated as he walked off the bus.

Ae-jun faced me looking beyond pissed. Crap. This bitch is crazy when she gets mad.

"Hmp. I'll kill him with words to the point that he kills himself," I scoffed at her logic.

I mean. Words can kill. And I know what it's like to be shot by bullets coming from someone's mouth.

I got off the bus, saying goodbye to Ae-jun. I sighed to myself. Maybe a cup of coffee will help. I thought to myself.

I entered the coffee shop and ordered a Caramel Macchiato. I exited the shop and went to the park. The park was always empty which helps me think and the comfortable silence surrounding me is a feeling I never felt in a long time. I sat on one of the benches under a tree.

Flashback

" Yah, you're so annoying," Yoongi said looking straight ahead. We were sitting on a bench near the fountain in the middle of the shopping district. It was raining and wondered why Yoongi asked to meet at this time. And I forgot to bring an umbrella.

" Look who's talking," I scoffed.

" Look, there's a reason I asked you out here today," He said watching his words carefully. My heart started to beat faster. Why am I so nervous?

" What is it," I asked while trembling.

" I-I'm breaking up with you," He stuttered for a bit and regained his sense of speech.

" What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" I panicked. What did I do? Did I do something to hurt him? Did he cheated on me?

" I just can't anymore. I'm tired of you already. You're so annoying and clingy. I can't stand you. I don't why I dated you in the first place. I found a better girl than you. She's just perfect. Then look at you," Those sharp words were like knives slowly stabbing my heart. Tears filled my eyes as he continued.

" I hate you," He said as he walked away. He left me. In the rain. All by myself. How could he do this to me?! I thought he loved me. I'm so stupid to love an asshole like him.

I walked home to my apartment thinking about what just happened. Anger and sadness filled my heart. Why? What did I do wrong? Am I not good enough? I continued to question myself until I got home.

I was soaking wet and now I have a massive headache. I went to my bedroom and layed on my bed. I didn't care if I was wet. I cried myself to sleep that night.

The next morning, I woke up not feeling well. Uggghhh. I have to go to work. I groaned to myself. I carefully stood up trying not to fall over. I got dressed and made myself look as if nothing happened. I walked to work instead of driving. I'll have some time for myself.

" Yah! (Y/N)," I heard Ae-jun yell. I felt dizzier. And everything went black.

I woke up hours later in a hospital bed. I looked to my side and saw Ae-jun with her head down. She looked up and saw me awake.

" The doctor said that you have a really high fever and you haven't eaten for days," I wasn't eating even before Yoongi and I broke up. I just lost my grandma who took care of me and I can't go back home, since she wasn't from Korea. I felt guilty.