Namjoon ↬ Soulmates Suck

Guess who decided to finally update out of nowhere? Ah, writers block sucks, really bad.

| AwkwardKing

_____________

A world where everything is monochrome until you kiss your soulmate.

_____________

16.

That's the number tattooed on my wrist ever since the day I was born. The tattoo that was supposed to tell me how old my soulmate will be when I meet them. The tattoo that I am forced to stare at for my whole life. The tattoo that I despise so much.

16.

Just a plain old number; well, for me anyways. What am I supposed to do with this? I mean, I know it was supposed to help me find my soulmate. But come on! I met a lot of people who's 16, mainly because I went to a high school full of 16 year olds.

Ah, of course, can I just add that being unable to see color sucks? Um yeah, that's the world I am forced to live in. This is simply unfair, what if I want to be born as a duck? Huh? Goddamnit life, why do you hate me so much, I didn't do anything bad, I swear. I'm an innocent soul, I swear (NOT).

[ im sorry, but i just heed to insert this xD ]

So here I am, the first year of college, at age 19. Way to go, Y/n, you survived up to this point. Congratulations [ you have invented a new kind of stupid, a damage you can never undo king of stupid— ]. Now, welcome to even worse hell.

Oh! As if things weren't bad enough. I was forced to stay in a dorm room with a guy, because the boys dorm was full. Uhhhh, I would want no one peeking while I'm changing, thank you. I would also want to freely walk around without tripping over some junk.

But hey, at least the person I'm rooming with is a decent person—Kim Seokjin. He's not that bad, and in all honesty, he's basically the only boy that I get along with during highschool. And he's also like . . . really pretty, wtf.

Letting out a sigh, I placed my bags down on the neatly arranged bed near the window, falling down next to it. I have no energy to unpack, so LeAvE mE alOnE, will yah? I'll just do it later—when school starts, which is in two weeks.

The door opened, and came in Seokjin, carrying two pink suitcases, grinning brightly as always. Can he be my soulmate instead, please? P L E A S E. But sadly, he's not. He's dating a guy named Kim Namjoon, a guy I've despised since the beginning, but there's rumors that they're not soulmates. But hey, rumors are rumors, and I choose not to listen to it.

I sighed once mored before standing up to face Jin, grinning as well, waving.

"Oh welp, welcome to the girl's dorm."

What bad thing could happen?

I'LL TRY TO DO A PART TWO.
I GUESS.

AwkwardKing-