Jungkook ↬ I'm here

I shivered as I walk down the cold streets of Busan. It's currently 10:00 pm. I keep getting memories that I don't want to remember.

          I'm scared. The trauma of my parents getting killed in front of me is still there. I moved here to Busan from Seoul because of my aunt. She was the only family member I have. Now, she's also gone. I can't do this anymore. I have no one. Why is life so stressful? This society is messed up and I feel like I don't belong. Is there anyone who cares?

         I quickly ran to the gate bridge nearby. This is it. I'm so tired. I looked around if someone is there to stop me. No one. I sat on the edge while looking down. My grip tightened.

         "Stop!" I heard someone scream. I opened my eyes. It was Jungkook. A childhood friend I had from Seoul. I forgot he was from Busan.

          "Why are you here?" I asked.

           "I followed you here. I felt like something was wrong. You weren't like this before. You had a bubbly personality. What happened?" He questioned as he walked closer.

           "I can't handle this anymore. Everyone and everything is against me," I cried as he carried me down from the railing.

           "Why didn't you tell me?! I thought you trusted me?! Suicide is not the answer, (Y/N)! Think about me! You still have me. Don't think about yourself. If you killed yourself, didn't you think of us? The whole Bangtan cares for you! Open you eyes, (Y/N). We're right here. I'm right here. I'm always here," He explained to with anger in his voice. It became softer as he continued. He knelt down to me and wrapped me in his arms.

           "I'm sorry. I'm so selfish," I cried into his arms. I gave me a jacket and stood up. I also stood up and rubbed my eyes.

          "Let's go home," He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

            "Yeah," I muttered. We walked along the street, hands tangled to each other.

             We got to his warm and welcoming house. He told me to sit down, so I did as he said. He went to the kitchen and made two cups of coffee.

           "Here. This might help, since it's cold outside," He passed me a cup.

            After hourd of talking and being scolded from what I did, I slowly fell asleep.

Jungkook's POV

            She fell asleep on the couch after I placed the empty mugs in the kitchen sink. I sighed to myself. I gently carried her upstairs, trying my best not to wake her up.

            I carefully placed her on the bed. I was about to leave when I felt a light tug on my shirt.

            "Don't leave," She sniffled.

            "I won't," I smiled at her. I carefully went on the bed beside (Y/N). I wrapped her around my arms, making sure that's she's warm enough.

            "Goodnight. I love you," I whispered while kissing her on the forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I'm back! Sorry for not updating too much. I feel tired all the time and I have some matters to attend to. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ( And if you saw a SVT reference and a Tokyo Ghoul reference ILY. I mean IL all of you anyways🤷🏼‍♂️)

{ AwkwardIntrovert- }