Taehyung ↬ _ Pt.2

"Eomma. I miss you." the little girl sobbed. Placing your favourite flower on top of your gravestone. Yuna held her small hands, her other free hand covering her mouth. Yuria yanked her hands off of Yuna running to Jimin. 

"you will never be my eomma." The young girl mumbled. Taehyung looked at your grave with tears.

"Aish..I'm sorry. Forgive me please.." he sobbed.

"y/n~ah....I'm sorry i left. Thank you for taking care of my daughter..I'll take care of her..I will always love you..I don't even know why i date yuna behind your back.." Jimin whispered holding Yuria close.

"Appa. Why did Aunt Yuna leave me with eomma?" Yuria looked up to Jimin.

"I don't know honey. Your aunt is very stupid." he smiled looking down at her.

Yuna clenched her fist. She was mad at herself. She hates herself. She wanted to go back time to fix everything. She didn't know why she did it. She was so in love she forgot about the person that took care of her. Her own child.

Yuna Flashback

"What the fuck. What happend to you?" y/n laughed at Yuna, who was crying.

"HE REJECTED ME!" she stomped her feet.

Y/n bursted out laughing. Yuna slapped her with the teddy bear that she was supposed to give to her crush.

"Hoe, he has a girlfriend! You told me he was single!" she pouted. Y/n wheezed pointing at Yuna.

Flashback end

"y/n..I'm very stupid. This is all my fault."

Taehyung Flashback

I watched y/n and Jimin with jealous eyes. I thought she likes me.

Her friend, Yuna passed by

"Hey! Are you y/n's friend?" I winked at her.

Week passed, days with Yuna. I'm slowly drifting away from y/n.

"babe." yuna tapped my shoulder. I turned to her smiling.

"Hey..what's up?" i asked

"I-i have to move after graduation." she stated.

I feel sick.

"Ah-oh.. You're coming back right?" i panicked.

"of course!"

"I-I love you Yuna."

"I love you too..."

We leaned in sharing a kiss.

Flashback end

Taehyung walked away with tears flowing down his squishy cheeks. He entered his car, sitting down the seat. He held the stirring wheel(?) tightly. His eyes landed on his ring.. His wedding ring.

He thought about, if he was patient and asked y/n who Jimin was, he would've married her. Cherished her. Love her.

Then, how Yuna lied. How she left her child. With-you.

Days later

Taehyung held the paper tightly as he entered Yuna's house.

Yuna drinking tea with tear stained cheeks. Startled as Taehyung walked in slamming the paper on top of the table.

"Divorce Papers"

The end:)

--------
Lel this is so bad im so disappointed with myself.

-Awkwardkookie