Jin ↬ Mistake

Y/n came to Seoul to continue her studies. Her brother, Park Jimin, is her twin and is 3 minutes older than her, he joined a gang called, BTS..

"Hurry! We're late!" Her brother called her.

"WAIT!!! I NEED SHOES!!!!!!" She screamed back at him.

At school|

"She's hot..(CRINGE)"

"is he the new member?" Boys and girls whispered as the Park twins entered the full hallway.

"Sis, i'm meeting up with the gang. I'll come by your classroom for lunch." He said and hugged y/n. She nodded and went to a different direction, which is her classroom.

As soon as she entered the loud classroom, everybody shut their mouths and stared at her beauty.

"Hi.." She said softly. Shockingly, they smiled at her. She walked to a desk that looks empty and the teacher entered. Everybody got startled and ran to their desks.

"Hello, class. We have-" the teacher was cut off when y/n stood up.

"Miss.Park?"

"Ne.." She smiled.

"Great! It's not one of those new students that is late!" She said fixing her skirt.

Y/n chuckled, " Ah..of course. I came here to learn..i'm not here for detention.." The door opened.

"MRS.SONG! I had-" the boy said quickly.

"Detention after school. Sit beside the new kid." Mrs.Song said rudely.

Y/n sat down and started taking some notes.

"Y-y-y/n?" The boy stuttered. She looked up shockingly and confusingly and..it was Kim Seokjin..

Flashback|

"J-" SLAP*

"This was why I cheated on you with Jisoo...I know, your own best friend.. Don't.Hurt.HER." He said bravely.

She smirked, "you'll regret this.."

Flashback end|

"Y/n!" He hugged her..she pushed him away standing up.

"Missed me?"she said mockingly. She rolled her eyes sitting back down. The whole class was okay with her..

Lunch|

"Sister! We have to go!" Jimin dragged his packing sister to the cafeteria. They sat in the middle where there was a long table with many chairs.

"Meet my sister!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly.

"Hi noona. I'm Jungkook.." The brown haired boy said shyly..
"Suga.." The sleeping boy muttered.
"I'M YOUR HOPE! J-HOOOPE!" The red haired boy said with a cheerful tone.
"Rm.." The gur with deep dimples said with a cool aura.
"K-kim Taehyung.." One boy with a red bandana stuttered. She turned to the corner seeing Jin..

"Jin." He smiled.

"YAH!! WHERE DID THE WORLDWIDE HANDSOME GO?" Jimin asked shockingly covering his mouth. Jin smiled..

"Eyo people.." A girl came sitting beside Jin pecking his lips.

"Jisoo."

Jisoo turned her head to the voice her eyes getting big..

"Y/n."

"Jisoo..Still together huh? You are s-"

"Don't talk shit. I don't want to hear it.."

"Same here tho..But YOU are the reason why I was broken and i don't think that I will forgive you." Y/n said harshly and loudly making everyone in the cafeteria to be quiet.

"I don't give a f-"

"Save it. I don't want to be infected with your stealing the boyfriend virus." Y/n snapped.

"YAH!!! You two acts like little kids." Jin finally had enough.

Y/n scoffed, " Maybe, If you were loyal and broke the relationship properly, I would probably understand that you like someone else. But you are just SO stupid to think that i wouldn't know about your hoe and that you could get away with it.." With that, she grabbed her tray, dumped it in the trash and walked out.

The other members and the other people were in shock..including Jisoo and Jin..

🥀|🥀

This is actually from our youtube! I decided to write it instead.. I know..

-Awkwardkookie