Jungkook ↬ Last time

"y/n? Yo-You came back.." He whispered softly as he stares at y/n helping childrens.

Jungkook was left in orphanage when y/n, his first crush and best friend got adopted by a rich couple. Y/n came back to orphanage to visit but she couldn't remember Jungkook for it had been almost 15 years..She only remember getting adopted.. Jungkook is sad and happy at the same time. Even if Y/n doesn't remember him, he's happy that he could see her.

Jungkook wasn't alone. He joined a group called bangtan boys and is best friends with 6  boys that stayed with him. One of them is adopted and goes to the same school as Y/n. His name is Jung Hoseok. Everyday, he would visit the others and tell Jungkook what she did at school..That's the way he could remember, think about her. One day, it was rumoured that Y/n likes Hoseok.

It broke Jungkook's heart..But when he figured out that y/n is visiting, his sadness faded away.

"Hello.." Y/n spoke to Jungkook.

"Hoseok told me that you knew me.." she smiled softly. It was the smile that he missed..

"HI, and yeah.." he scratched his neck..

That day, he told y/n who he was and what he is to y/n. She remembered and they were talking for hours.

" This was fun, I missed you, but I-i need to go.. " she said sadly changing the mood.

" where are you going?" he asked.

"Canada.." She said making Jungkook cry.

" Don't cry!! You're making me cry too" She ended up sobbing with him.

"Don't leave me again.."

"i'm sorry Jungkook-ah.. I have to..I'll come back.." She comforted him.

"You won't..But just remember that I will always be by your side.. I'll miss you." He hugged her tightly..

They didn't know that it was their last hug.

Jungkook died 6 years later from a car accident..

~~~~

we started holiday break. no school for 2 weeks =  MORE UPDATESSSSSSS

~Awkwardkookie