Jimin ↬ Lies

Y/n pov.

The bar door closed loudly startling me. I crawled to the corner hugging my knees..It was an accident..why...why is this happening?!

Tears rolled down my cheeks..I closed my eyes tightly. I lowered my head and cried.

"Hello. I'm Jimin." A boy tapped my shaking shoulder. I raised my head.

"Why are you here?" The boy asked, softly..

Y/n's FLASHBACK~

"Let's talk about this!"

"I can't anymore.." She said..and jumped.
I ran to the balcony and saw her lying down on the ground..blood oozing out of her head.

The door opened revealing her parents..
"JAYHEE!!!!!!!!" They screamed in horror.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DAUGHTER?!?!"

"We're calling the police!!"

END OF FLASHBACK~~

"Wow..you were accused?" He asked.

I nodded weakly..

"I'm Y/n.."

And that is when everything changed..

2 MONTHS LATER~

I'm still waiting for my trial..Jail wasn't that bad..it's all because of Jimin..He makes my heart beat so f- do..I like him? I think I do..

"Y/n. Let's get food." He dragged me. There was cops everywhere you look.

"Kamsa." I said bowing.

I walked to a table and Jimin followed.

A cop suddenly walked to us saying,

"Ms.Song, your trial is today.."

I widened my eyes. Jimin was shocked too...

AFTER TRIAL~

"I'm not guilty!!!! I'M FREE.." I whispered to myself.

B..but Ji-Jimin...

VISITING~

"Yah, when I get out of here, we-" Jimin was cutted off when my phone rang.

"Ms.Song, your father & mother
is very mad. He found out that you went to jail.. You have to come to America!" My assistant said.

You're probably wondering, i'm rich..blah bla.. Your parents can bail you. But no..My Parents will go on a RAMPAGE. It will ruin their career..

"Jimin. I need to go.. I'll..come back!" I said fixing my things.

"Promise?" He said cutely. "Promise." I smiled sweetly. I was about to go when I turned around and walked to him. I pecked his cheeks and he blushed. I chuckled hugging him.

3 YEARS LATER~

"I'm back.." I said to myself, quietly walking towards the van leaving the airport.

~

"I'm Park Jimin's friend. I want to visit him.." I said to the cop.

"Park Jimin! Ah.. That sweet boy.. He was mistaken for stabbing...ah..oh! Yeah. He was released 2 and a half years ago! Oh..I have a meeting." He said and left.

I walked to the park stepping on leaves making  sounds. I'm a bad friend.. I promised...AISHH. The past 2 years was bad.. My parents locked me in my room for 4 months..I was a living skeleton.. I cried so many times wishing for Jimin to save me...

"OPPA!! That's not true!!!!!!"

"It is!" The boy laughed. He looks familia- Park Jimin!!

"Park Jimin!" I smiled and ran to him.

He widened his eyeballs and it's about to pop off.

"I missed you.." I smiled.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

"I'm hi-"

"She's no one." He said coldly rolling his eyes.

She's no one

My heart ached.

"Yes you do!" I grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

"YAH!!! DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS" he yelled.

Ouch.

"YOU'RE A NOBODY.

Stop.

🥀|🥀

PART TWO COMING UP!

Awkwardkookie|