Taehyung ↬ Pick

Y/n POV

"I TRUSTED YOU!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO MEET YOUR BITCH BECAUSE SHE SOUNDED NICE!!!"

"The worst part is... I loved you..And I hate myself for that.." With that, I walked away
FLASHBACK~

"Y/n..Jinhee is coming with us! I'm so excited to see her! I miss her alot! I mea-" Taehyung stopped talking when he noticed me walking away.

I turned around and smiled.

"I'll see you at 6 with her..I want to see her.."

LATER AT 5:50 pm.

I was waiting for Taehyung.

"Babe!! Come one Jinhee." He said entering.

"Hello, I'm Park Y/N

"Hello, I'm Park Y/N. Taehyungs girlfriend." I smiled.

She looked at me and fakely smiled.

I'm wearing this,

"Hi, i'm Jinhee, Taehyungs childhood ftiend

"Hi, i'm Jinhee, Taehyungs childhood ftiend.." She said in a monotone voice.

"Kaja! Let's have lunch." Taehyung said cutely.

~~~~~

He took the chair, pushed it backwards and waited for her to sit, once she sat in the chair he pushed it gently.

Me? I helped myself.

Later on, i dropped my fork.

I went to pick it up and i saw Jinhee's legs on top of Taehyung's.

I sat up fixing myself.

"I forgot to get some cake. Be right back." He smiled.

I smiled back but it fell as soon as i met Jinbitches face.

"Bitch, Taehyung's mine. Don't you dare marry him." Jinhee said.

I sat up and walked beside where she sat.

"Oh really? I didn't see a sign on him that says 'i'm jinhee's' so i think the fuck not." I smiled fakely.

She stood up and slapped me.

I turned my head towards her and slapped her back. She fell to the ground

"Y/N!!!! SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME A BITCH? WAIT OUTSIDE LETS TALK." He yelled.

...

I was waiting..I turned my heel to the window where I could see him saying sorry anf hugging her but...Then..He leaned in and kissed her...I knew it. Jinhee smiled and blushed.

.....

"How dare you slap her?" He asked me.

"How dare you kiss her when you know you have a loving girlfriend." I asked.

"Yah!! YOU'RE BOSSY THAT'S WHY I HEATED BEHIND YOUR BACK." He yelled at me.

"How long?"

"3 months..first 2 months was online..she actually came back last week." He said.

I slapped the fuck out of him.

FLASHBACK END~

"I TRUSTED YOU!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO MEET YOUR BITCH BECAUSE SHE SOUNDED NICE!!!"

"The worst part is... I loved you..And I hate myself for that." With that, I walked away.

I stopped for second.

"I can't believe I dated a piece of trash and an unloyal motherfucker." I said and left.

All he did was stare at the ground.

Yes, bitch. Feel guilty.

~~~~~

AH!! I KNOW ITS CRINGEY AND THINGS BUT I DONT HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS AND IM SORRY FOR THAT!

-Awkwardkookie😘