Yoongi ↬ 12 hours

↬ edited

Since SOMEONE *cough* @AwkwardIntrovert- *cough* has been telling me to update...

heer u go 

--------------------

  ⇝ Yoongi ⇜ 

I groan looking at the paperbag my mother had forced me to give to Minkoo.

She- No... THEY knew well that I didn't love Minkoo anymore, but they just had to force me to keep dating her..

I open the door and stepped in the house..

Miraculously, it was silent.

8:00 

usually, Minkoo would be watching her stupid lovey- dovey k-dramas at this time.

I rolled my eyes and shook the thought off.

Probably sleeping or out.

Taking the chance, I look inside the paper bag to see what was in it.

There was a beautiful white lace dress and a pair of brown heels.

I bet Woona would look dazzling in these..  

   along with the outfit, there was a couple bracelet 

Smiling, I took the bracelets and shoved them in my pockets

Minkoo  won't need this.. Ill give it to Woona and keep the other one.

While I folded the clothes, I saw a letter in the bag.

Minkoo-ah use theses for you and Yoongi's anniversary :)

i rolled my eyes before carelessly shoving them back and heading to Moonki and I's room. Even though I hated sharing the bed with her, i had no choice..

Minkoo was laying down on the bed looking peaceful with some dry tears on her eyes.

this girl didn't even bother changing clothes wow.