(Y/N) (L/N) - Pt. 1

"Mom, please don't leave me with dad. I can't deal with him. Please take me with you. How about Maple? And Claude and Claide? Do you only think of yourself? Atleast take them with you," The memory came flashing back

No matter how much I beg my mom she won't take us. She's leaving since she's tired of my dad's shit. My alcoholic fucking dad. She just leaves. Without taking us with her. What kind of mom is she?

I've dealing with the bullshit in this family for 3 years already. I've been working my ass off and I'm so tired.

I looked at the cut on my wrist and the bruise on my face as tears trickled down my face. He went too far. I'm just happy that he didn't touch the younger ones at this point. But I'm tired of them watching me get hurt every single night.

"Noona, don't cry please. Can you let me in? I'll tend your wound," I heard Claide say from the other side. I opened the door with him carrying Maple and Claude beside him.

I'm lucky to have them in my life. He rushed in and placed Maple down on top of the stool near my leg. He took my arm and washed my cut. After he cleaned the wound, he wrapped it in bandages.

I gently cupped his face, "Thank you for being so responsible. I promise to give you a better life. Just you wait," He's been the responsible one. Since mom left, Claide was in charge of his other siblings. Claude was traumatized after all the things that happened. Maple was still an innocent little baby girl. And I want her to stay that way.

"Help me pack," I said to Claide. I'm done with this. It's still 8:00 pm and Dad won't be back until 10:00.

"Are we leaving for sure?" Claide asked as he packed Maple's things.

"Yes," I answered him with a serious tone. I packed Claude's bag and took the valuable things in my bag hiding in my closet.

After we packed, we quickly ran to the train station. I was carrying Maple and she was getting heavy. We hopped on and rode to Hoseok's house. He was my best friend. And he knew about our condition. He offered that we go to his house when matters get worse.

We got off the train and walked to his house. We finally got in front of his house. I gently knocked on his apartment door. It opened with a loud creak.

"I think you need to fix your door," I said to him as he smiled at me.

"I think so too. Anyways, come in," He said as he opened the door wider, "It got worse?" He asked.

"Yes. And I'm tired of this," I said as I looked down.

"It's ok, (Y/N). You guys are welcome anytime," He smiled at me as he stood up, "I'll lead you to your room."

I followed behind him with Claide and Claude following behind me. He left me at a nicely furnished room just like the rest of his house.

"Goodnight," He said as he closed the door.

Thank you. I thought to myself as I unpacked while the three fell asleep.

To be continued