Yoongi-Sleep

|Hospital|Y/N p.o.v|

[L/N: Last Name]

"Miss L/N I'm very sorry to say this but you have leukemia and you only have one more week to live and if you feel sick again please come back to the hospital immediately so we can treat you." the doctor said.

The tears slowly went down my face I just looked down I stood up and bowed to the doctor.

"Thank you doctor..." I said and then walking out the door.

As I walked my tears fell down continuously no matter how many times I have already tried to wipe it away.

How should I tell Yoongi about this?

I went to the bathroom to freshen up so that Yoongi wouldn't see that I was crying.

Since that day I have been spending as much time as I can with Yoongi and my family. My family knows about my sickness but I didn't tell Yoongi yet...

|The Last Day Of Y/N's Life|

Yoongi and I have been in Lotte World for the whole day it is now night time and we are up in the Ferris wheel looking around and enjoying the moment.

"Yoongi oppa what will you do when I suddenly leave you?" I asked him looking into his eyes.

He turned towards me pulling me into a tight hug and kissing my forehead.

"Why are you asking me this like you are leaving me very soon?" he asked. But I can't deny that because today is my last day with him.

"But anyways I will answer your question... hmmm I would beg you not to leave me I will cry every day I will not replace you with anyone I will not forget you and I will always tell you I Love You in my mind." he said looking straight in my eyes

I suddenly burst into tears

"Y/N-ah why are you crying?"

"Nothing...I just got emotional about what you said."

He hugged me tighter.

I quickly wiped my tears when I noticed we were on the ground now.

After getting down we went to Yoongi's house to sleep.

|Yoongi's house|Still Y/N p.o.v|

We got ready to go to bed. When we layed down and Yoongi wrapped his arm around my waist securely.

"I Love You Yoongi always remember that no matter what happened okay and tell my Family I Love them..." I said looking at him.

"You are scaring me Y/N is there anything I don't know about?" He asked.

"Nope." I said smiling. Trying to keep my tears in.

"Ok then I Love You too." He said hugging me closer.

I'm sorry Yoongi for lying to you I just can't see your face when I die. I know that I will never see your face after I fall into deep SLEEP that will end everything.

I heard snoring behind me signaling the he is asleep.

I turned to look at him one last time letting the tears I have been holding in fall down. I kissed his cheeks and slowly letting my eyes close... this is it..

Goodbye Yoongi goodbye everyone take care Thank you and sorry for everything I will miss all of you..................................... Goodbye.

Then everything went black.

|Next Morning|Yoongi p.o.v|

I woke up earlier than Y/N which was weird but whatever. I kissed her lip to wake her up but she still was not waking up so I shook her body.

"Y/N baby wake up..." I said.

But still no response. I started to get worried. I shook her again but still nothing. I put the side of my face closer to see if she was breathing.... nothing. My eyes widened I quickly looked for her pulse from both her neck and wrist.................................. nothing...

My tears fell down like a waterfall. I hugged her body and cried louder almost screaming.

"Why did you leave me!"

"Please come back!"

"I'm sorry for everything!"

"WHY!?"

"Please tell me this is a joke!"

"Why didn't I notice that there was actually a problem!?"

"I MISS YOU!"

"Please don't leave alone in this world!"

"Please wake up!"

"Why didn't you tell me!?"

"I LOVE YOU!!!"

______________________________________________________________

Well thats a wrap for my mass update chapters. Thank you for reading and I hope you liked the stories. I'm sorry for mistakes. Sorry for taking a long time to finish each story😅😂. Please anticipate for the next mass update from the other Awkward Fam admins that still didn't to it yet.
Thank you again for everything!!!!
Good Night/Good Morning/Good Afternoon
Pastas/Noodles/Makaronis
|Wow the good nights or mornings or afternoons became a habbit I do nowXD|

-AwkwardSugaKookie