Namjoon-I'm Sorry Pt.3

|A Few Minutes Ago|Y/N's p.o.v|

After talking to my friend I went to my mom's house to confront her about everything.

I unlocked the door using the key I had when I arrived at the front door.

When I reached her office my hand stopped a few inches across from the doorknob when I heard my boyfriends voice along with my mom's voice.

My heart stopped when I heard what they were talking about.

"When can we tell her the truth about what really happened to her mom?"

"Never, and if she finds out about what really happened to her mom and that you killed her and also that I was the one who ordered you would make you would make everything more complicated don't you think Namjoon-ah?"

"I don't fucking care anymore, I want Y/N to know the truth even if it makes her hate me forever!"

"You forced me into this fucking fake relationship if only you didn't threaten to kill Y/N if I didn't date you then everything would be fine, it's all your fault!"

My mind was a mess I couldn't take in any more pieces of information about the truth so I grabbed the door and swung it open revealing my cold expression. I couldn't even cry because I was super angry at them for lying to me.

"Well, well how are you lying bitches doing?" I said while looking at their horrified shocked faces and had an arrogant smirk on my face.

"Y-Y-Y/N-ah it's not what it looks lik-"

"Oh really?" I said cutting her sentence," so everything I just heard was a lie?" I asked mockingly.

"Y/N." Namjoon started.

"Shut up." I said coldly.

I slowly walked towards the girl I believed was my stepmom or more like a the girl who killed my mom.

I raised my hands up and slapped her as hard as I could. She held the side of her face that just got slapped and looked at me shocked that I could do that.

I smirked...

I grabbed a hand full of her hair and dragged her to the wall and banged her head on the wall a couple of times. The side of her head started to bleed but I didn't care my dark side taking over me. She didn't even try to stop me. I knew I was going to kill her anytime soon but that didn't stop me because that was my goal.

To kill the person who killed my mom....

I started to punch her face and stomach making her cough out blood.

I wasn't done yet I grabbed her collar and slammed her back into the wall grabbing her neck and choking her. She tried to take my hands off of her neck but fortunately to me but unfortunately for her, my hand stayed in one spot crushing her neck. She froze................

her hand dropped to her side she stopped moving. She's dead...

The bitch is finally dead.

I smirked again dropping her body on the floor.

But I wasn't done I grabbed a pocket knife I had and started to stab her. first her heart then her head, then her stomach, and everywhere else I could find. The blood coming out from her body was going on my face staining it along with my clothes. After I was done there was a pool of blood around her. Her face unrecognizable due to the stabs I gave her.

I turned around and saw Namjoon looking at me with a mixture of shock and scared expression. I completely forgot he was still here. I started to walk toward him...

"Y-Y-Y/N-ah." he said with a very shaky voice.

"What...?" I asked innocently.

"You killed her, you could get arrested for that!" He shouted.

"So..." I asked arrogantly.

"You know Namjoon I trusted you but you lied and betrayed me and killed my mother and also you broke my heart," I said," so wouldn't it not be fair for you live and not die like my stepmom?" I asked while going to my Stepmom's drawer taking out the GUN she kept in there. I saw her holding it once and putting it back in the drawer when I last visited her. I checked if there were bullets inside it and there was one last bullet Great ...

"Y/N-ah please don't do this, please this is not you!" he cried.

"Too late.." I said while turning around aiming at his head and pulling the trigger making him fall on his back.

I walked towards him shooting his heart too to make sure he was dead. The blood flowing out of the bullet holes making a pool of blood surround him slowly. Good thing the gun had a silencer or else someone would have heard me.

I laughed bitterly leaving the scene.

Goodbye Namjoon and my lying Stepmom.

                                   The end.

________________________________

Halp meh I need holy water. Did you guys like the part 3? I kinda made Y/N look like a psycho    Well... heheheh😅. Anyways thank you for reading and sorry for mistakes.
Good Night/Good Morning/Good Afternoon
Pastas/Noodles/Makaronis

-AwkwardSugaKookie