Ex pt. 3 - Jungkook x Reader

Jungkook's POV

I'm so happy to be with Eun Ha again. She makes me so happy. We're actually getting married next Summer. I'm so excited. I stared at her from the living room.

*Ring* *Ring*

I heard my phone go on. Oh, Jin hyung is calling.

" Hi, hyung," I greeted him.

" Hey, Jungkook," He said sadly from the tone of his voice.

" Are you alright?" I asked him.

" I have bad news," He said quietly.

" What is it?" I asked as Eun Ha walked closer. I put him on speaker.

" (Y/N). She's dead. She had stage 3 brain cancer. She couldn't take it," My world shattered.

Eun Ha covered her mouth. She knew how (Y/N) took care of me. We never worked out, but I loved her. She was a good friend. She took care of me when I went to the hospital. She was there when I was at my worst.

We lost contact for 2 years and I regret not doing anything. She never told me anything.

I cried into Eun Ha's arm.

" It's ok. It's ok," She comforted me as I continued.

" I-I was bad to her. I didn't treat her well before she left, Eun Ha. I'm such a bad person," I said to her.

" No, you're not. Look at me," She said as I looked at her, " She always supported you. She's must be proud of, not only you, but all of you guys." She comforted.

Years past and I slowly moved on. Same with all of us, but Jin hyung was the last one to. I understood why. He loved her more than a friend. And he never had a chance to say how he felt. I feel so sorry. I carried the guilt. And we all mourned.

~~~~~

Thnx to -ungii cuz I never planned a part 3 😂😂😂