↬ RM

RM P.O.V

"Please! I need her...You don't know what you're doing." I pleaded my parents.

"No. You're leaving her and you are going to marry, mrs.Parks' daughter." My dad said sternly. They walked left and i was left crying..

The door opened once again, revealing Y/n.

"Yah..oppa. You didn't text back- why is your eyes red? Oh my.. Did you cry?" She said worriedly. I stared at her not wanting to say a word..She hugged me and i hugged back. I can't leave her. I need her..I can't live without her..What am I going to do? My parents will hurt her..I don't want that.. I can't take that.. I need to explain..

"Y/n.. i'm getting married...With Jyul...It was forced..my parents said that they're going to hurt you.. I don't want that.. Y/n..I can't live without you..i'll feel alone. "

"It's fine.. Go marry. Have a nice family. Jyul..she was my best friend.. I know that she will be kind and thoughtful.. She's a nice person. You'll survive without me. You don't need me.." Y/n said her voice cracking..still hugging me.

She looked at me and kissed me.

"I love you." I said after the kiss.

"I love you too.."

What I didn't know..was..she was also getting married..

~~~~~~~

I don't think I could do a part 2.. I'll finish the others first.

THANKSSSS FORRR REEAADIINGG❤️💕😍

-AwkwardKookie