Jin-Accident

|In Yuki and Taehyung's house|Y/N p.o.v|

"Thank you, Yuki and Taehyung for volunteering to take care of Eon Ji and Yeon for the week," I said to Yuki and Taehyung.

"No problem unnie and enjoy your anniversary with Jin!" Yuki said excitedly.

"Thank you again and bye... bye kids we'll see you in a week!" 

"Byee omma and appa." we hugged each other one last time and left to go to the ship we were going to.

|After 3 days on the cruise|No ones p.o.v|

Jin and Y/N were having fun on their anniversary trip on the cruise. 

But they didn't know that the hug they had with their kids might be the last they will have.....

That night in the cruise a huge storm came making everyone stay in their rooms. the ship started to sway side to side due to the huge waves caused by the storm. The loud crashing of glass everywhere was heard aloud. Jin and Y/N were in there bed wrapped around their blanket waiting for the storm to stop. They were worried like the others but they stayed calm. 

"Y/N-ah whatever happens to us remember that I will always love you okay?" Jin said looking at Y/N.

"Yah! Jin oppa why are saying things like that I'm sure that nothing will happen to us and we will go back to our kids safe and sound, okay?" Y/N said while holding Jin by his cheeks.

Suddenly a huge wave taller than the ship came making the ship go sideways. Which made Y/N and Jin fall off the bed and went to the wall. Water started to come inside the room and the furniture started to move towards the both of them. They couldn't move properly because the ship was moving and was still sideways. 

Due to the huge amount of people inside and the weight of the ship. The ship started to sink slowly and slowly the water rose up and went above their heads.

Jin and Y/N looked at each other and mouthed I Love You. Then everything went black.

Due to the lack of air, they died along with the other 1500 people inside the cruise...

-AwkwardSugaKookie