Jungkook ↬ Broken

A song for you guys to listen to while reading😁.

________________________________

|In A Cafe|Y/N p.o.v|

"Yo Kook why did you want to meet up this early?! You ruined my beauty sleep!" I said while sitting down on the chair.

"Well.. there's someone special I want you to meet!" He said with full of excitement in his voice.

The bell of the door made a loud DING sound. Then a beautiful girl came in with a huge smile looking at our direction.

"Jagi come here!" Jungkook said opening his arms for a hug.

"Kookie!" She shouted running to his embrace.

They hugged each other for quite a long time until.......

"J-jagi?" I whispered with a confused tone loud enough for them to hear.

"Yep this is my beautiful jagi Haruka and the special person I wanted you to meet!!" He said with the biggest smile I have seen for the very first time.

"Oh congrats Jungkook and Haruka!" I said with a sad but happy tone forcing a smile to hold my tears from falling down.

I looked at my phone so that It looks like I'm looking at the time.

"Oh shit! I forgot I have to meet someone right now!" I lied.

"Well congrats to you two and nice to meet you Haruka. I'll see you both around." I said with a forced friendly smile.

"Ah ok unnie we'll see you around too and also nice to meet you too!" She said as I grabbed my stuff.

"Bye!" We all said at the same time as I rushed out of the cafe to get away from them.

|In A Garden Like Park|Y/N p.o.v|

The tears that threatened to fall down a few minutes ago finally fell down like rain. I'm sitting in a bench close to the small lake sobbing loudly earing weird looks from people who are passing by me. But I don't care I just need to let my feelings out...

"Why! Just why did you have to break my heart to millions of pieces! WAE!(Why in Korean)HUH?! You even promised not to hurt me..... Jungkook." I shouted whispering the last part.

|Flashback 12 Years Ago When Y/N And JK Were 9 Years Old|Y/N p.o.v|

"I, Jeon Jungkook promise Park Y/N that I will marry her, have kids with her, grow old with her, make her the happiest girl in the world, and not to hurt her in any ways!" He said ending it with his signature bunny smile.

"Promise?" I asked holding my pinky out for a pinky promise.

"Promise!" He said connecting our pinkys together to seal the promise.

|End Of Flashback|

*Sigh*" You promised but I guess you didn't really mean it... why am I even crying over you? You're not mine and....I'm not yours..." I said after calming down a bit and remembering the day he promised.

I started to laugh like a crazy person but then I started to cry... again..

I'll tell you my feelings in the future Jungkook. At the right time........ but for now enjoy your life with your girl...

________________________________

Thank u for reading❤️. Sorry if there are mistakes and sorry if the story is horrible😁😁.

-AwkwardSugaKookie