Jimin ↬ Breaks Pt.2

↬ edited

"We're done, Jimin! I got what I wanted from you! I'm leaving! I hope you suffer!" Soo Min said as she walked out and slammed the door.

"Fine you bitch!" I screamed at the door and I went to my bedroom.

I knew it. She used me. Fuck her. (Y/N) was better than her. I regret leaving her. I'm so stupid.

Days after Soo Min and I broke up, I went out to do some activities. I didn't want to keep myself isolated and away from people. Playing sports, running around, dancing, and some other stuff. I was enjoying it until I fell while off my skateboard. Stupid, I know. I landed on my ankle, fell on my arm, and had a cut because of a fucking rock on my other leg. I broke a couple of bones and I had to call an ambulance since I was by myself.

This is what I get. I guess. I need to get a grip and be a proper man. I need to treat a girl better. I'm such an idiot. Karma is playing with me and I don't like it. If I was a better person, then yeah. I had to spend some time in the hospital and went out on a wheelchair. I still needed support since my bones are weak. And probably the reason I'm short.

I kinda feel sad that no one is looking after me. If (Y/N) was here, I would've felt better already. Unfortunately, she's not and I'm an idiot for letting myself be fooled by a witch named Soo Min.

I rolled on my wheelchair down the sidewalk. I was heading to a small shop to get some medicine. I had the thought of (Y/N) on my mind as I continue. I regretted every single thing I've done to make her feel hurt and broken hearted. I always wonder how she is now.

As I went out the shop with the things on my lap, I heard two very loud people teasing each other. I went and look in their direction from across the street. They seemed like a couple. I recognized their voice from a far distance. Cars passed and they crossed the street. Now they're walking in front of me. I recognized their voices much clearer.

(Y/N).

It was her. She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and jeans. She was laughing and joking around until the guy with her teased her.

"You look like you have horn," He lifted up her braid as she growled and kicked him playfully on the butt

"You look like you have horn," He lifted up her braid as she growled and kicked him playfully on the butt. He sounded like my best friend.

Taehyung?

"Ow!" He exclaimed as he tickled her.

"That wasn't even that hard!" She laughed and laughed. I miss her laugh.

I pushed the wheel faster as they saw me approaching. They parted like nothing happened and they stopped laughing.

"Oh! Jimin! What a surprise to see you here!" Taehyung smiled as big as he can.

"How are you? And what happened to you?" He continued.

"Oh, I fell on my skateboard," I said as I looked down.

"You klutz! I always told you to be careful," He said as he hit me lightly on the head.

(Y/N) stood there just looking at Taehyung. She didn't look at me at all and tried not to.

"Anyways, you know (Y/N) right? I'm sure you do," His voice and face suddenly changed. He's serious all of a sudden. It scared me a bit.

"I do," I said as I looked at her. She was looking down this time.

"Yeah, I know you do. We're together now. No one can hurt her anymore. I promised her that I won't break her heart like her ex did," He said as he took her hand and looked at her.

"I'm sorry. I have to go," I quickly strolled past them as I looked down.

Sudden tears fell down my face as I continued home. I'm so sorry. I regret everything I did. I didn't know I would be this heartbroken. I never knew that my heart would break into pieces after seeing her again and she was with my best friend. I'm so sorry. I'll try not to break anything again.

~~~~~~~
Bless the people who expected more.

I WAS PRESSURED OK

sorry