Taehyung-Killed

Having powers that are not normal in human life is cool to have for some people.

But what if your powers were to see how someone dies when you have physical contact with them?

|November 4, 2005|Y/N p.o.v|

I was walking down the snowy street when suddenly I bumped into someone making the both of us fall on the snow.

I quickly stood up and bowed a couple of times and said sorry.

The person chuckled and stood up.

"It's okay miss, it really is." The guy I bumped into who fortunately had a very deep voice.

My head started to lift up to see his face.

He had a cute box smile planted on his face. His eyes sparkling like the snow on the ground. Once I realized I was staring I quickly looked away and him doing the same thing.

"Oh umm.. I'm Taehyung by the way!" he said while moving his hands towards you for a handshake.

"I'm Y/N..." I said while hesitantly taking his hands for a handshake because I had a bad feeling about it. Like something I felt before.

When my hands finally touched his my eyes grew wide.

A vision, a vision of how Taehyung will die.....

|Vision|Still Y/N p.o.v|

Taehyung was lying down on the cold hard ground his body covered with blood.

A light from the car that stood in front of him with the windows broken.

His blood stained on the cracked windows.

It was the street across from where we were in.

|End Of Vision|

My vision went back and know I see Taehyung looking at me worriedly.

"Are you ok Y/N?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm ok, I just saw something..." I replied.

"Well Y/N nice meeting you and I hope we will meet again but for now, I have to leave cuz I'm about to be late for my dance practice," he said, "Bye Y/N!"

"Wait!" I shouted.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Can you stay with me for a little while longer?" I asked, " I know that we just met but I really need you right now."

"I would love to Y/N but I can't I'm sorry Y/N." he said with a sad expression.

"O... kay but promise me that you will be careful!" I said

"I PROMISE!" he shouted.

We turned around to leave going in different ways.

Just Then.......

*BOOM!* *CRASH!* *AHHHHHHH!* *HELP!*

My eyes widened I quickly ran to the place where I heard the loud noise.

But when I arrived there...

Taehyung was already laying down on the ground his face and body dripping with fresh red blood. Eyes wide open, his body laying down in front of the car that hit him.

The cracked windows were dripping with Taehyung's blood.

His chest rose up and down slowly, but suddenly it stopped.

He was dead..........

It was exactly how my vision looked like.......

I was stuck there frozen in my spot eyes filled with tears.

I did it again

I killed someone again......

                  To Be Continued./The End?

________________________________

Heyoo pastas/ noodles... I still don't know what we call you guys^_^. Anyways this story was inspired by the k-drama Black. I recomend you guys to watch it! Thank you for reading!!!! Also I reread the story and found some mistakes but its ok now sorry for the mistakes. Good Night/Good Morning/Good Afternoon pastas/noodles.

-AwkwardSugaKookie