Namjoon-I'm Sorry

|Y/N p.o.v|

I'm Sorry...........

"Are those the only words you know?

Everytime we fight you say I'm sorry and you will always find an excuse of why I should accept your apologies. But this time I have had enough of your stupid apologies Namjoon!" I shouted as the tears I have been holding in fell down slowly.

*Sigh* "Let's break up and forget we even met in the first place...." I said with a very serious tone.

"B-but Baby-" Namjoon said trying to pull me into a hug. But I quickly walked backwards away from him.

"Don't baby me Namjoon!" I scoffed," you are the reason why we are breaking up!"

"What do you mean Y/N!" He said with a worried voice.

"Don't act stupid with me Namjoon!" I shouted," I know that you have been cheating on me, cheating with my very own...............

MOTHER"

And with that I left Namjoon on the floor crying begging me not to go.

I went to a nearby by park and sat on one of the swings. Crying out all of the tears I held in after some of the tears already fell down when I was yelling at Namjoon.

I found out about their relationship when my dad said my mom has been out of the house almost everyday and Namjoon and I never really talked a lot these days.

So I followed Namjoon once when he went out saying he was going out with a friend.

And that's when there secret was revealed.

Well Namjoon and Mom you will soon meet the real Y/N that is hidden under this mask.....

To Be Continued./The End?

________________________________
Hai pastas or noodles?? was the plot twist surprising or nah🤔😂? Sorry for any mistakes. Thank u for reading!!!🎉
Good Night/Good Morning/Good Afternoon
pastas or noodles!

-AwkwardSugaKookie