Yoonkook ↬ Brother Pt2

trigger warning~

idk how to feel abt this lol

----------------------

☽ Jungkook☽

Lazily, i open the house doors with my keys.

Usually, Yoongi would be in the couch waiting for me with a big smile, but he wasn't there.

I rolled my eyes.

Why should I care anyways?

I kick my shoes off to who knows where and threw my jacket on the couch, before heading to kitchen to drink some water..

As I walked near the kitchen, I heard giggles and laughters..

Yoongi must have someone over..

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Yoongi with a guy. He looked smaller and younger than me.

"Oh JUngkook!" Weird.. Yoongi never calls me Jungkook.. He usually calls me Kookie, "This is Chimmy, or Jiminie~ He's gonna live with us from now on !and he's you're Hyungie~"

I spit out the water I was drinking

"WHAT? Why the fuck is this gay looking like guy gonna live here?"

Yoongi glared at me, which he never did.

"JUNGKOOK STOP"

Rolling my eyes I walk away as Yoongi apologized to this Jimin guy as if he was his brother.

"OH And you have your own room now!"

Finally!

I smile and headed to the guest room- or the old guest room and my new room!

I open the door to see the room.

It was a bit messy.. My stuff were on the floor and some of my clothes were either on the bed or the closet.

But who cares? I have my own room and I don't have to share with Yoongi anymore!

♜ next day♜

"You Useless whore!" i screamed at Jimin when he dropped my favourite bunny designed cup

i slapped him in the face as he fell down crying

"JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE FUCK!?" I heard Yoongi scream as he pushed me like I was nothing and held Jimin in his arms

"Chimmy, are you okay?" he said rubbing his back

"yes hyung.."

he helped him get up as he scurried away from me

"Jungkook! It's just a cup! we can buy another one! That's no reason to slap Chimmy!"

he sighed before leaving me alone in the kitchen with a broken cup.

I looked outside the window to see Yoongi watch Jimin like a proud brother when he shot a hoop.

"Good job Chim! You're almost as good as me! Almost haha!"

Unknowingly, tears started to fall while he watched them hang out and play basketball together as if they were brothers

"that could've been us if I cared and showed love to my hyung"