Namjoon ↬ Afraid.

"Yah.. Stop being so close to me." He said feeling annoyed by his girlfriend, y/n who is clinging into him.

Suddenly, a girl walked towards them. She winked at Namjoon and It freaked y/n out. The girl wore a short skirt, a belly button showing top. Namjoon was staring at the girl winking back but noticed that y/n was there so he quickly looked away.

"Sorry." You muttered softly.

The whole day, Y/n never left his side. (exept going to the washroom of course).Namjoon on the other hand just let her. They went in their apartment door laughing. They had a couple of drinks, y/n is not good with alcohol.

"Oppa. Why were you staring at the girl earlier?" The words slipped out from her mouth drunkly. Namjoon's face turned into a frown.

"I didn't.." He denied annoyingly.

"You did..you even winked at her." You said jealousy building inside you.

"I SAID I DIDN'T!!!" He yelled making you flinch.

"You know what, we're done. I'm tired of you clinging onto me, i'm tired of you not trusting me and i'm tired of you always causing problems..WE'RE DONE!" He had enough.

Your drunk self was now gone. You were now sobbing. You fell to the ground and grabbed his feet begging him to stay.

"Don't leave me!!!" She pleaded.

She was afraid of that.

It happend.

She's alone.

She will die alone. She has stage 4 (you pick) cancer..

~~~~~~
Hi:)

-Awkwardkookie