Hoseok ↬ It's Quiet Uptown Pt.2

I'm still a sucker for Hamilton.
Don't fucken judge me
😂😂😂

Also!
Part two for Stay Alive!

Y/N walked down the side of the street, her heels making clinking sounds as it collided with the snow covered ground, her black dress slightly dragging from behind her. A bouquet of white roses clutched tightly to her chest, but not too tight that she'll ruin the flowers. Her hairs was wearing thin, a few grey strikes seen, neatly tied into a low ponytail by a black ribbon by her sister. Her frama was thin, close to being skin and bones from not eating, eversince that day. Every since he died.

Every since that day, she moved back in to her home with her father—who soon passed away a year or two after Hoseok, adding unto her misery.

She looked up at the dull sky, a small smile appearing on her chapped lips. "How's your day, love?" She spoke, her throat dry, her voice shaking and raspy. She looked down st the ground once more, where a stone covered with flowers and candles lay.

Jung Hoseok.
1755-1801

Y/N held in her tears as memories flooded her head once more, placing the bouquet down on the stone.

"Hoseok, it's quiet uptown.
You'll like it uptown."

An orange butterfly flew past Y/N, catching her eye, hearing  him whisper.

"Best of women, best of wives."

Uh.
This was extremely shoort.
Sorry
😂😂😂

But anyways.
If you have any request, just comment below and tag the admin you want to write it.
I just lowkey want to annoy them.
✌🏻😂

- AwkwardKing™