Jimin-Feelings

I know he doesn't like me. I know he doesn't need me. I know he doesn't care. He doesn't love me.

The reason he's still with me is because of the baby. Yes, i'm pregnant with his baby. I want him to leave me but i know he wants to give the baby the best childhood ever. The baby is a boy, i'm currently 9 months pregnant. My water could break anytime soon.

Today, 9 pm at night and he's still not home. I sat in the bed and caressed my baby bump. I heard the door close so i went out to see what he's up to. 

I walked to the stairs and saw him... he was drunk .

"Why did i impregnated that bitch? How did I like her? She looked like a shrimp.." i heard him mumble.

"ouch." I whispered going back to our room. Lying down the soft bed closing my eyes that was filled with my salty tears.

NEXT MORNING

"J-JIMIN!!!!" I screamed.

"Oh god.." He groaned, carrying me bride style to his car.

"Just wait y/n.." He held my hand massaging it and kissing it time to time. I've never seen him act this way..No it's only for the baby.

He then looked at me in the eyes and saw some tears.

"Ani..Don't cry! We're almost there." He comforted me.

Soon, we got to the hospital. He closed the car door and helped me. He again, carried me bride style asking for a doctor.

"HELP! MY WIFE IS PREGNANT! HELP PLEASE." wife.

" Sir! here.." the nurse helped me get to the stretcher .

Jimin held onto the stretcher's bars while they rolled me to the delivery room.

"sir, please wait here." The nurse said faintly and Jimin let go. I quickly held onto his soft small hands saying,

"I love you.."

"I-" 

I didn't get to hear him since the door closed and he let go. 

Jimin POV

"I.." i let go standing still continuing,

"know."

hours later

"How is she doc?" I stood up from the uncomfortable plastic chair.

"Well, it was successful. Baby is doing great. All healthy.." He started.

 " what about y/n?" i smiled excitingly,

"I'm very sorry. we did everything we can but, Miss Y/n did not survive.

"what?" i looked at him in disbelief.

~

WOOOP

2/8

~