Jimin ↬ The Last Wish

↬Edited

Please play the song up there to make it more sadder😂.It's called Downpour by IOI.You can find the lyrics that I used in the story in the video.But I changed it a little bit.Thank u and enjoy😁.

________________________________

When do you want to have your last wish?The day you have your last breath?Or the days or even the months before you close your eyes forever and don't see the light once more?

Y/N p.o.v

Since the day I accepted Jimin to be my boyfriend, everything was so much better.He treated me like a queen and told me every single day he loved me from the moon and back.

~ 7 years ago ~

Jimin:uhh....Y/N will you be my gi-gir-girlfriend??
Y/N:Are you you serious?! Of course I will be your girlfriend!
Jimin:Really?! Thank you, thank you Y/n I promise that I will make you the happiest girl in earth and I will never EVER leave you!

The both of us were both crying and hugging each other like theres no tomorrow.Suddenly he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

~ End of Flashback ~

Slowly the rain dropped one by one making a weird sounds against my umbrela.Happily walking down the road thinking about what kind of gift Jimin will give me for our 4th year anniversary.Skipping around and smilling like a complete fool.Since I looked soo stupid, people around me started to give me weird looks.It started to rain harder and my steps sped up...soon I was infront of Jimin's house.

Before I could step closer, the scene infront of my eyes made my feet stick to the ground. The scene was slowly breaking my heart into millions of pieces that would be hard to put it back to normal.

Jimin was making out with MY bestfriend who I trusted.Mina was against the car and Jimin has his hands in each side of Mina trapping her, and their lips were connected.Everything was like in slow motion like those scenes in movies or videos but this is real life.

While I stare at them with shaky eyes and with tears continuously falling like a waterfall. My right hand that was holding the umbrella felt the umbrella slowly fall to the ground with a loud thumping sound making them turn to my direction.Discovering that I saw them they had shocked guilty faces.

Y/N:J-J-Ji-Jimin-ah what are you doing with Mina?
Jimin:Y/N!It's not what it looks like! Please believe me!
Y/N:Shut up Jimin stop lying!
Jimin:I'm so-
Y/N:I told you to shut up!And you Mina I trusted you but here you are betraying me and making out with my boyfrie- I mean EX.BOYFRIEND.....
Jimin:I'm sorr-
Y/N:Shut up!!
Mina:Y/N-
Y/N:SHUT UP!!!!

My voiced cracked and loud sobbing that came from my mouth can be heard.Running away from them was the best idea to do so I did.Splashing of water, heavy breathing, and sobbing was the only things I heard while running.Cold rain didn't even bothered me or even getting on an accident.Nothing bothered me even if it was a bad thing.

After running for a long time I stopped near a playground.My sight became blurry because of the tears and rain coming down.The playground held so much memories of different people from different famillies including me and Jimin.I could almost see faint flashbacks in the playground when I had the best memories I made with him.

I sat down in one of the benches not giving any care if i get sick from the rain.I was still sobbing and thought about.....