Jin ↬ Food

You held your clutch close to you while you walked through the sidewalk.

The sun was very bright..It's blinding. You searched for the restaurant that your boyfriend started to work at.

You were wearing the floral dress he gave you. He knows you're coming to eat and he said that he will prepare your food better than any one else.

You saw the restaurant logo and name.

Jung Restaurant.

Sounds like a decent name.You walked to the fancy door.

"Hello! Welcome to Jung Restaurant. Are you alone?" a waiter smiled. He's handsome..

"ne. My boyfriend works here!uhm-Jin?" i told him with a small smile.

"Oh! Well, i'll be your waiter for today. My name is Taehyung." He cheered.

"please follow me." He started to walk to the tables.

My eyes roamed around. Red and black..There was alot of couples..There was a kitchen window and I saw Jin. He's still handsome.

"Miss." i was interrupted when Taehyung called me.

"ah-Ne! I'm sorry." you apologized.

"it's okay..Your seat." he replied.

You sat in the red comfy chair. There was a girl beside you eyes focused on her phone waiting.

"You're alone too?" i spoke.

"huh?- ah..yeah." she replied uncomfortably. She flipped her hair sassily.

I nodded turning away.Awkward..You flipped through the menu noticing the girl still ordering.

"Can i please have (d/n)" she said fancily. The waiter nodded jotting down her orders.

"miss, are you ready to order?" Taehyung has his hand behind him.

"yeah. Can i please have (same dish)?" ..It looked delicious.

LATER || Y/n POV END

"Here you go miss.." Taehyung slid the dish to y/n's table, doing the same thing with the other girl.

Y/n looked up thanking him..Jin removed his apron walking towards his girlfriend.

"Hey! Enjoying it?" he sat beside her. Y/n smiled spoonful of the dish.

"jin?" the girl that was beside them called.

Jin stopped smiling and turned around, smirking. He glanced at the dish noticing the tablet gone. He glance at your dish and saw the blue tablets, one going in your mouth.

He widened his eyes, scared.

"y/n..Let's go to the clinic.." he took her bad leaving the restaurant quickly. The girl watched the couple rush out as she texted.

Plan Fail. Sad. She smirked evily.

Meanwhile, y/n felt bad. She got headaches, soon she was sweating. Her arms was around Jin's neck and his arms around her waist trying to keep her in balance.

"J-jin..I feel really bad..." she croaked.

"no no no...Aish.." he was panicking,thinking about the things that might happen. She finally closed her eyes shut, mouth filled with white bubbles.

He entered the clinic everyone inside was shocked.

"Get to the bed quick!" Jin carried her going in the room. He placed y/n softly in the cold bed. Her mouth fizzing, her body shaking. Jin grabbed a handful  of his hair whispering bad words.

The dish was mixed up.

FLASHBACK || JIN POV

I saw her went in the restaurant. My plan is working. Y/n also went in, talking to Taehyung.

After they ordered, Taehyung grabbed the dishes giving it to them.

I smirked taking my apron off.

"Hey! Enjoying it?" i asked smiling. She nodded eating the food.

"Jin?" ugh...-Where the hell is the tablet?

I looked back at Y/N, the tablets going in her mouth. NO.. It was supposed to be for Hyurin! I quickly rushed y/n out heading towards the closest clinic. Her mouth started fizzing and she started shaking.

FLASHBACK END || JIN POV END

"you should've went to the hospital!" The doctor took his things out.

"It was too far-Please help her." The doctor called the hospital as he checked y/n's eyes.

FLASHBACK OF JIN WITH HYURIN || 3rd Person POV

"Oppa. Let's go out. Y/n won't know. She will never." Hyurin pleaded.

"It was an accident. I was drunk, you were drunk. Leave me alone. I have a girlfriend" Jin rolled his eyes.

8 months later..

It's been 8 months since Hyurin stuck to Jin like a leech. She isn't thirsty for the blood. She's thirsty for him.

Jin tried and tried to get her to stay away. But she won't. He invited Hyurin to the restaurant to poison her with a powerful tablet. It was the only way to get her away. To kill her. Surprisingly, Y/n went on the same day.

FLASHBACK END

Hyurin POV

That's hilarious. He can't get rid of me..That easy.

"Babe. Are they gone?" I batted my eyelashes.

"Ne baby.." Taehyung smirked.

''''''

_awkwardkookie