Jimin~ Mistress Pt.4

"jimin." your face was red and fluffy from of the crying you had these past few days.

"y/n.." He walked up to you hugging you.

You smelt his perfume. The one he always put on..you thought is was disgusting. But now, you actually missed it.

"I missed you." he broke the hug facing you.

"Well-I don't. And..when did you get your memories back?" you asked him unsteadily.

"today. I'm-i'm sorry y/n! I couldn't tell you..I loved you so much. Forgive me.." he begged.

"YOU left me. And of course...You had a preganant fiancée!! You didn't just do it to me, but her. I hate you. Leave me alone now. LEAVE." you screamed as loud as you could.

You walked up the stairs leaving him there.

"you're right. I was stupid. You deserve better." Jimin muttered to himself.

You closed your bedroom door. Your tears fell down your face like a waterfall. You slid down back facing the wall, hugging yourself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Months later, you never saw Jimin again

Months later, you never saw Jimin again. Your real mom left you with your other parents because she didn't have money to raise you..you would probably be living in the streets right now.

You left Korea to go to Paris to meet her. And live with her.

"This is a new start."

~~~~~~
Im doing a pt5

Skshsjs im out of ideas. Welp.

So short ik.

-AwkwardKookie