Namjoon~ Bad Chance pt.2[HAPPY ALERT]

Y/n..

You make me crazy..

Where are you?

I miss you..

I got married to Momo..

She's..actually nicer! Isn't that great?

We did have a bad start..when she got pregnant with a boy..She smoked,drank.. But the kid is alive..When he was 3 she abused him..but she changed..I..thi..nevermind. Come back y/n..Please..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"i'm so glad you're back!..i'm sorry for being a jerk. The past made me remind...actually, it doesn't matter anymore." i explained.

"Don't worry." she smiled.

"let's go in. Momo is probably waiting."

I opened the door and my eyes went wide. M-Momo..slapping my son?!

"MOMO!!" i yelled.

"o-oppa.. He wasn't listening to me and- y/n?!" she said in shock.

"YOU! I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED!!!!! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! I REALLY DID!!
I was actually falling for you.. But now everything's changed." I yelled frustratedly pointing at the door.

"no!! YOU CANT!!" she screamed.

"i can't believe you Momo. I gave you what you wanted.. AND YOU CAN'T EVEN-ARGH!! listento Namjoon, bitch. Get out. You hurt my niece, I hurt you." y/n butted in walking up to Momo dragging her out.

___________________

" Sorry about that. I didn't mean to yell at her..I..I rejected you because Momo threatened me. I'm sorry for leaving you. I- kinda got tired of your attitude so I gave up." Y/n looked down, my son beside her. We decided to take a night walk..To rest from the drama.

"What happend when you guys got together? Were you happy? I hope so beca-" she blurted.

"No..I wasn't. She was bossy. I hate her more now though..I just don't know how I will raise Jaehyoon by myself.."

She then grabbed my hands stopping me. Her big eyes stared into mine. She smiled saying,

"I'll help you."

~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted..

-Awkwardkookie