Jimin~ Mistress PT.3

You silently closed the door so you wouldn't interrupt your parents' conversation.

"it's not that. It's y/n.." your mom said almost in a whisper. She sounded like she's been crying. Y/n stopped her tracks and started to listen.

"She can't know..but her mom wants her back!"    your dad replied.

"Oh my god..us adopting her was one of the best thing that ever happend to me. She..oh my.." your mom sobbed.

Adopting? I'm adopted? My real mom wants me back?

Y/n covered her mouth, trying not to make a sound. She quuckly walked pass her the couple that was hugging.

"y/n..Oh my..did you hear?" your dad caught you..

You stopped and turned around tears all over your face, your make-up..a mess.

"Y/n! I'm sorry.." your mom still sobbed.

"why didn't you tell me? Why? I would've understood that i'm just adopted.."

"If my real mom wants me back..i'll meet her." You said stomping up the stairs up to your room.

Your room was your favourite place..whenever you're in your room, you would feel safe. Especially when your dog cuddles with you. His name is, [comment a dog name.]____. You got him after the drama with Jimin. He/She makes you laugh, smile. You love her alot, you'll even bring her on your meetings and business trips.

 You love her alot, you'll even bring her on your meetings and business trips

[you can pick]

When you opened your room, you saw him/her in your bed sleeping. He looks peaceful.

Too peaceful.

"____" you cooed.

"i had a really bad day..Wake up and cuddle with me.." you looked at the little pup.

Your eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"____..."

You checked his pulse. Nothing. Tears started to form. You fell down on your knees.

You screamed. All you wanted was a normal life. A happy life.

3 days later_

"y/n..Come out. Please? Someone is waiting for you." Your mom knocked on the door.

You hugged yourself crying. You cried about everything. Jimin..your dog..adoption..

"i'm coming

"i'm coming.." you dragged yourself down.

You saw him.

"y/n." he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~
Pt4 coming up:)))))

-Awkwardkookie