Jin- M.I.N.E [the girls'name is Nayun not y/n]

Should we do a reveal XD

Or

A chapter with facts..about us?

JUST A THOUGHT.

________________________________
I smiled fakely at my best friend yoonha..

"So you wanna sit with me and Jin?"

" ah n-no thanks, I wouldnt want to disturb you eh?"

The only reason I decline was because I knew I would kill Yoonha right in front of Jin. they're so sweet they forget about me sometimes.

yoonha and I are best friends. But ever since she started to date Jin, I started to hate her.

jin was my crush, but I never told anyone about it.

In the end, she dragged me anyways to their table.

"Hey~" Yoonha pecked his lips.

"Hi baby~" He cooed.

"i'm going to puke." I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~

They were doing their thing, making out, flirting, while I stand behind them glaring.

"NAYUN!!" a guy wearing all black hugged me.

"y-yah.." i slightly pushed the guy but..

"IT'S ME!! JIMIN!!"

"JIMIN!!" I jumped on top of him hugging him like a panda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were talking about what he did after we graduated. He was my friend back in high school, with Yoonha..

She doesn't care about him since they got into a fight days after the graduation. But, it was my fault.

I stole her money for my mom..She was dying..I needed to..For her. I don't feel bad about stealing the money because I know that yoonha's dad killed my mom. That stupid doctor killed my mom, i shouldn't have trusted him. My mom didn't pay the stupid debt she had..The only family i had. Is gone.That's why I will take my revenge. They killed my mom. I kill their daughter. She takes the love of my life. I'll take her life.Soon.

I stared at Yoonha smirking. Say your goodbyes..Na Yoonha..

"Nayun,we have to back to the hotel we're leaving tomorrow..Bye hun, see you at the airport.." she kissed Jin deeply and pulled me with her.

"bye jimin-ah."

"see you!"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Too bad..you won't get married with him. Sad..Sad..life.." i giggled evily, watching her sleeping peacefully..

I plunged/stabbed her deeply. She widely opened her eyes, gasping. She turned her head weakly towards me.

"w...w..why..." she weakly said blood on her shirt. Her eyes closed, a tear falling from her left eye.

I smirked.

"sleep well.."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I dumped her body in the near by lake.

I got revenge for you mother..

Now, it's time for MY revenge.

////////////////////////////////////////////

"i-i don't know..she just left the hotel.." i faked sobbed, hugging Jin's torso.

"shhh..we'll find her.." He got my arms off him and went to the window.

The dark,silver full moon was seen.

"Y-yoonha.." he mumbled enough for me to hear.

I got the cloth ready and walked to him wrapping my arms around his back.

"na-" he fainted. I took the cloth off and started dragging him out to an abandoned place tying him to a chair.

AFTER DRAGGING HIM_

"why are you doing this?!" he yelled.

"no. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?! I killed Yoonha. She's gone..We can be together! Forever..."

"you monster...." he growled.

"i'm doing this for us. I loved you first. And you never noticed it. You loved the girl that killed my mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screeched.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Park Jimin!!! YOU SAVED ME!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha..part 2?

I used  Nayun cuz this has some killings..you know..violence. I didn't want to use y/n. YOU GUYS R ANGELS.

-Awkwardkookie