Taehyung-Letter

|No Ones p.o.v|

Crying was heard aloud around the coffin of the once alive energetic girl who didn't let anything get in her way to reach her goal.

Today was the day Y/N was getting buried.

All her closest family and friends were there to send her away peacefully.

She wrote a letter to everyone individually. But there was one specific letter that was meant for two people who were very important to her life.

|Taehyung p.o.v|

While Eun Jung and I were in front of Y/N's coffin crying. Her mom came to us.

"Taehyung-ah, Eun Jung-ah Y/N wanted to give this letter to the both of you." Mrs. Park then gave us a white envelope with our names on it.

"Thank you, Mrs. Park," The both of us said at the same time. Then Mrs. Park left.

So we opened the Letter...

|The Letter|

Dear Taehyung and Eun Jung,

I would like to tell you a story of my life so that you guys could know the truth about my death...

I like someone but he doesn't like me back. He likes someone else, that someone else is my best friend. It hurts but it's okay atleast he is happy. I know he hates me, he doesn't even talk to me at all. I'll move on in the future but for now, I'll cheer them on and be happy for the both of them. He used to talk to me but that was only because we were in the class and that was also when I started to like him. I don't want to be stuck in a love triangle anymore. I regret lying to my friends whenever they ask me if I like someone. It makes me feel like I'm a very bad friend to them because I couldn't tell them the truth. But I only did that because I was embarrassed and I didn't want to lose one of my closest friends because of a boy. For now, I'll be their number one fan. I told some of my friends about it, but I still feel bad because I didn't have the courage to tell all of them. I know that we are still young and I know that these feelings will be gone [which is good]. I'll confess in the future when your friends and our friends will become one whole group of trusting friends. I hope it will not ruin our friendship at that time. But I don't think that will happen because by the time you guys are reading this I will already be in my coffin.

But for now, I'll just stay in the background and watch over you guys. I'm sorry and thank for being a friend to me for a little while Taehyung. Well atleast I thought you were my friend. Also, I'm very sorry Eun Jung-ah for liking the same boy you like. Thank you for being a friend that I want to have for a very long time like our other friends.

That was the story of my life. Please don't blame yourself for my death. It was not your fault it was mine. Promise me that you guys will live your life without me happily. I didn't take my life because of love but it was because I was tired of living a life like this. I'm sorry for everything. Thank you for everything and take care I'll miss all of you....

                                 GOODBYE.

                                                        -Love,
                                                          Y/N         

|Taehyung and Eun Jung's Mind|

We promise Y/N-ah and I'm sorry for everything and thank you.....

The End.

________________________________

"It's okay not to be okay"

-AwkwardSugaKookie