Jungkook ↬ Left

↬ edited

JK POV||

In order for her to be happy, I have to suffer.

But that's perfectly fine.

I want her to be happy. I want to see her smile.Her bright smile makes me melt like an ice cube

. Her love makes me feel special..

Messages

Yo juancook!

Y/n:)

So what are we doing today?

I'm studying lets hangout next time.

Okey..

I pulled my luggage with me as I text.

"Jeon Jungkook we're going to miss our flight! Stop texting that stupid y/n bitch! Hurry up!" my mom yelled-whispered crossing her arms.

"Don't call her a bitch. You don't know her." i put my headset up rolling my eyes and walked pass her asI heard her scoff as she follows behind me.

Y/n POV||

Jungkook hasn't texted me for a fucking week.

Where is he when I need him? Does he think i'm a weirdo now? Does he think i'm not good enough?

I cried while i sat in the swing at the park where Jungkook and I always meet. He left me.

"poor bitch is alone. Sad." Sayron laughed before kicking my back.

I whimpered and screamed as the pain took over. Her friends pulled me back as she punch me. She grabbed a handful of hair and threw me to the ground.

That's fucking it.

I'm not going to get pushed around like a worthless rag doll.

I stood up walking in front of her and her friends.

"What do you want from me? MONEY? Here-" i grabbed my back and wallet opening it to take some money, throwing it at her face

"You-"

"or do you want this instead?" my hands hit her face and hard as she shrieked, her friends helped her up but was startled when they saw how red she was. They immediately ran away leaving Sayron.

"Touch me one more time and you'll receive a pole. Like the ones where your mother dances to." I snapped pointing my finger at her

"You're so fucking ugly. KILL YOURSELF!!" she fought back.

"Well your dad doesn't think so."

"bitch..You'll pay." with that she ran away.

"HOW? YOUR MINIONS RAN WHEN THEY SAW YOUR FACE!" i yelled at her.

She disappeared and i groaned. My back hurts..I sat down the bench as I reach for my back..Until someone touched my hand moving it away.

"Let me help." I turned around, meeting, Jungkook.

"YOU! You left me hanging. I feel very hurt." I looked away with a frown.

"i'm sorry y/n. I don't think i'll be coming back." Jungkook sat beside me with a sad face.

"Where were you when I needed you?" I croaked out.

"We are moving to the US. I came back to get some things we forgot. I'm only here until Tomorrow afternoon." He replied.

"So you're leaving me all alone? I thought you were going to protect me? Jungkook..Are you really going to leave me? Who will be protecting  me from Sayron? " i started crying.

"I'm sorry y/n. I will comeback when i'm done my studies. For now, you have to be tough. Stand up for yourself. I..

I love you, y/n" he pulled me to a kiss then hugged me.

"i love you too Jungkook." I hugged him back.

"I'll wait for you.."