Namjoon_Missing You

It was Namjoons and y/n's wedding day. Y/n is late.

"where i she?" Namjoon waited.

"joonie!! She disappeared!!" his mom exclaimed shakily. Running to him.

"what?! She wouldn't.." after realising the reason why she disappeared. He looked at the guests that are whispering.

He shook his head in fear. The person that he dated for almost 3 years left. Without a word. What's worse is, she disappeared before the wedding ceremony.

"May-maybe she's just really nervous and left.."

"no! My daughter is ready. We talked about it before. She said she's ready to marry you. She loves you.." Your mom massaged her forehead.

"What if she lied? What if she ran with another boy?" he started panicking as Yoongi, his band member made a statement.

"Everyone. The bride isn't ready. Please be patient!" he stated.

30 mins later.

"i'm done. Tell that bitch to have fun with her new boyfriend." Namjoon slamed his coat on the floor as the last guest left.

The parents were disappointed and sad. The amount of money they spent was actually over their budget. The planning took 3 months. The dress and suit was also over the budget. But y/n made it work.

She loved him deeply. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with Namjoon..She was very happy when he asked her. She wouldn't run off with another man..

Y/n POV || Before disappearing.

"y/n-ah honey..i'll just grab the makeup things at the other room." my mother-in-law said leaving the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My white dress stood out. The pink flower crown on top of my well-did hair. It's my special day.

Quickly, the door opened.

"mother, that was fast." I chuckled fixing my earings.

"it sure was." i heard a deep voice was . My smile dropped and turned to the man that was wearing a black pants,shirt, and mask. He was holding an orange coloured cloth. He walked towards me tilting his head. Some of his hair was poking out of the mask. It was purple and short..

"wh-who are you??" I muttered.

"I won't hurt you..But you need to come with me.."His raspy voice sent chills down my spine. I closed my eyes in fear then opened it again.

"What if I don't listen?" i whispered.

"Namjoon gets hurt. And you too.." he threatened.

"i'll come." I said without thinking twice. He can't get hurt..The creepy guy moved aside pointing towards the door.

"you first." he said pointing.

I walked pass him, his scent entered my nose. He smelt..like dust. I stopped midway looking back. He was behind me. He then wrapped his arms around my neck covering my nose with the cloth.

I muffled a scream, "HEmmm!!!!!" i fought back. My head got heavier, I feel my skin turning pale..

My eyes closed, eyeballs rolling back.

Y/n POV END ||After she disappeared

"honey. I'm back! I went to the wrong room and they gave me 2 boxes of makeup!" Namjoon's mom laughed..but turned serious when she noticed the room, quiet and messy. Y/n's gone.

She searched the hotel looking for her.

An hour later.

Her mother-in-law entered the church exclaiming, "joonie!! she disappeared!!"