1

Alex
"I'm surprised your still single" Macy said my bestie. "What that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Alex, your so god damn beautiful. Who wouldn't like to hit that?" She asked. "Wow Macy" I said giggling.

"It's true" she says. "Whatever" I said. "I still can't believe your going to a different school this year also." Macy said. "I know right. Imma miss you girl" I said to her. We hugged, "I guess I should go before my mother kills me." She said.

"Ugh, fine!" I said not wanting her to go. "Love you" she said hugging me again and getting up. "Love you to girl" I said as she walked out of my house.

I seen her walking to her car then, driving off. I sigh, I'm going to miss all my friends.

Oh, shit, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Alexis Ren but, everyone calls me Alex for short. I have brown hair and brown eyes, I'm short. I have 1 older brother and 1 younger sister. My dad passed away 8 years ago and I'm 16 years old.

I think that's about it.

"Alex!" A voice yelled. "What?!" I asked. "Come here!" My brother Micheal asked. I walked down the steps, "what do you want?" I asked him. "Get me water" he demands.

"Bitch, you made me come down here to get you a water bottle! You lazy ass" I said laughing and same with him. "Yes,yes I did" he says. "Well I'm not getting it." I said sitting on the chair across from him.

"Please Alex" he whines. "Fine" I groan getting up. I walked back to the couch, "here" I said throwing the water bottle to him. "That could of hit my beautiful face!" Micheal said. I chuckled, "that face is ass not beautiful" I said. He glared at me, "Bitch" he says. "Ball sucker" I said. "I'm not a ball sucker. I'm a pussy eater." He says making me cringe.

"You are what you eat" I said walking out of the room to my room. "That's fucked up!" He yells as I giggle.

I looked around my room, "what to do?" I asked myself. "Oh, I know, Fanfictions." I said to myself like I'm crazy. I walked to my bed where I left my phone at.

I clicked on a 'Luke Hemmings' fanfic. I love Luke, he's my fav but, I know im never gonna meet him. So I go on 'WattPad' and get depressed because these stories will never come true.

•••

"Alex, wake up!" My mother said. "Why?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "You have school." She says. My eyes are wide open, "wait, what?" I asked surprised. "I forgot to tell you" she says. She walked out as I groan, I went to my dresser and pulled out a Black pair of skinny jeans and a shirt that is pink with white on it.

I took out all black converses and put them on. "There's that" I said softly.

I went to my makeup and did an smokey eye with a red lip. For my hair I straight it, "this is ok" I said looking in the mirror. I actually got done in time, "come on!" My mom yelled as I ran down the steps.

"Ready?" She asked me. "Yep" I said popping the 'P'. She nodded and we got into the car and drove off.

Once we got there and pulled me into a hug, "have a good day sweetie" mom says. "I will. Love ya" I said getting out of the car.

I walked with my head down, I need to find the office. "Hello" A girl voice said. I look up to see a beautiful girl with purple hair and brown eyes. "Hi" I said. "You new?" She asked me. "Is it that obvious?" I asked her.

"Kinda" she says. "Names May" she says. I smiled, "Alexis but, you can call me Alex" I said. "Ok Alex, do you directions?" She asked me. "Yeah" I said.

"Where to?" May asked me. "Office" I said. "Ok, come on!" She said while walking to the office and I followed her.

Once we got there, she opened the door. "Thanks May, let's talk later" I said. "Sure!" She says as I went to the girl sitting down in front of a computer.