53

{Before you start, I want to say sorry for taking long to updated, school just started. Also, sorry if anyone texted me on Snapchat and I didn't respond. My mother told me to undownload it...don't ask why because I personally don't know. Ok, now you can continue!}

Alex
"You miss me?" A feminine voice said through the dark as I was sitting in a chair. My hands tied behind my back; my clothes shreaded off of me. My stomach has been grown, making me look 7 months pregnant.

"W-Who are you?"

I heard her chuckle; still not coming out the dark. "I thought you would figured that out by my voice Alexis."

Shivers went down my spine, making my skin crawl. "What d-do you w-want?" I asked, ignoring what she said before.

"You wanna know what I want?" I heard her heels clicking onto the floor, making me cringe. "I want Ryder's revenge. I want to destroy you and what you have within you." She finally came out of the dark with a bandanna to cover her mouth and nose. She had big black shades to cover her eyes, giving me no advantage.

Her head looked down at my bare stomach. "No!"

She giggled like a demon would, "Oh Alexis, you can't tell me no."

Her cold hand rubbed over my stomach making me feel ill. Her touch sending the baby to kick and move around, "To bad the baby won't be able to live to see another day."

My eye widen, my heart fell down to my stomach. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY CHILD!" I yelled. I felt like I just shook the earth out of exists of my yell.

"Very powerful," The girl sighed. "Only if your baby was powerful." She snapped her fingers and that's when everything went downhill.

My stomach twisted, feeling pain all around. "W-What the fuck!?"

This pain I'm receiving isn't right, it's like life leaving my body. As my screams left my throat, my stomach felt like someone was ripping out my insides. Tears leaving my eyes; rolling down my cheek.

"WHAT ARE YOU -fuck- DOING?"

She laughed, "Oh honey," She removed her sunglasses. "Your baby is dead."

Gasping for oxygen while sitting up, sweat dripping down my forehead. Tears streaming down my face. I looked to my side to see Ethan gone making me feel less safe.

I looked at the clock that read.

8:32 am

I rolled my eyes and pulled my legs to the side. My bare feet touched the cold wooden floor, making my warm skin cold. I took my sheet off my bed and wrapped it around me. I made my way down the stairs.

Once I reached the last step, I went to the kitchen. The house was silent; to silent. Everything was put up and everyone seemed gone. I shook my head while getting a box of cereal and a bowl. I went to the fridge and poured milk in the bowl after I poured cereal in.

I picked up my spoon and bowl while walking back upstairs to my bed. As I sat down, my phone vibrated. I picked my old phone up see a text from my love.

Baby daddy- Goodmorning beautiful.

Me- Goodmorning handsome. By the way, where the fuck are you?

Baby daddy- Chill

Me- Honey you made a mistake. You don't EVER tell a pregnant lady to chill because we will do the opposite!