26

*Guys, This is my sissy, it's her birthday today. Isn't she boodieful!!!*

Alex
"Good morning!" I said while walking down the steps and seen May and Jason awake. "What's up?" May said as I seen Rose running up to me. I picked her up, "What you up to?" I asked her. "Jason gave me waffles." She said as I smiled.

"He did?"

"Yeah, they had chocolate in them" Rose said as she rub her stomachs and licked her lips. I smiled and kissed her temple, "Is daddy awake?" She asked. "No but, go to our room and wake him up." I said as she smiled and nodded. She ran up the steps so fast.

"Let me tell you something Jason," May said. "Your waffles are shit...God I've been holding that in all morning."

Jason act hurt, "Bitch please, my waffles are fucking Bomb." Jason said as I roll my eyes.

"Oh boy." I said as May started to laugh.

"The only thing that is bomb is this pussy," May said. "And this bomb ass pussy is waiting for Luke"

Me and Jason cringe, "Sis, I'm your twin, I don't wanna hear about how 'bomb' your pussy is." Jason said. "For real." I said.

"Ahhh!" I heard Ethan yell. I started to grin and walked upstairs. I got to my door to see Rose in Ethan's chest, "You scared me!" He said as Rose giggled.

"That's the point." She said as he smirked. "Smart but!" Ethan said. I walked in and sat down on the bed, "Well, it better to be a smart ass then, a dumb ass." Rose said as me and Ethan mouths gaped open and eyes widen.

Like I understand, kids cuss, Well shit...I'm still a kid and I cuss but, she's only 8.

"Where did you get that from?" As I asked. Me and Ethan were trying not to laugh, "Gray told me." She said as I seen Grayson walking in front of our door.

"Hey, you tattletale, I only told you to say that to someone except your Mommy and Daddy." Grayson said as I smiled and so did Ethan.

"Bro, that's savage." Ethan said as I looked at him. "Did I save savage? I meant wrong." Ethan said as I giggled.
Rose smiled at me and I smiled back, I love her so much.

•••

"Let's get fucked up." Grayson said. "We only get fucked up after 12." Ethan said. "Well, I'm thirsty." Grayson said and took a whiskey bottle. "Babe, don't drink to much." Hannah said. "I'm not...maybe" Grayson said as Hannah rolled her eyes.

I smiled, "Fuck it" I said and grabbed the bottle from him. I took a big gulp, it burned my throat, it made me feel as my insides were warm.

"Give me." Ethan said as he took a gulp as well. "Yes Sir!" I said as Ethan smirked.

As everyone took their gulps, I said, "Let's play Truths"

"Why?" Scar asked.

"I don't know, I don't like dare because they are always sexual." I said. "What about, we play 'truth or dare' but, the dare aren't sexual." Scar said. "Alright" I said as we all got in a circle.

"Ok, Ethan you go first." Scar said. "Ok, Alex, truth or dare?" Ethan asked me. "Dare, momma ain't raise no lil bitch." I said. "Since you said that, I dare you to go outside," he said as I looked outside to see it's snowing. "And sit in the snow and roll around in it." Ethan finished.

I smirked, "I got you bitch" I said and did it. Man was a numb!

•••

"Grayson...we have to kill them...I know...Gra-...will you shut the fuck up, remember I'm the leader. I know we haven't done anything, so my plan is to go to their base and start killing them. Luke is the best sniper. Sean can run and shoot at the same time and everyone else hides and I'll just run towards the building. Y'all will cover my back." Ethan said in our room, I guess to Grayson on the phone.