55

Ethan
*The meeting*
"So, you want them all gone?" Sam asked.

"Yes," I explained. "if Ryder's gang is trying to hurt us, we'll have to get rid of them all. Nobody is going to hurt Alex, the baby, or Rose." All three are my life and I can't lose them. Not yet; not ever.

"Well," Sam sighed. "we can try to get Alex's phone and look at the unknown number. Maybe we can track it down."

Everyone at the table looked in deep thought. Grayson seem interested into what Sam said.

To bad Alex or Hannah aren't here. It's just, me and Grayson don't want to put pressure on them or the babies.

Jason decided to speak up, "We can try that but, what happens if they have untraceable phone?"

His twin sister lifted her eyebrow at him, "You actually asked a smart question." Jason rolled his eyes and scoffed.

I smiled while shaking my head, "He does have a point Sam. We don't need her phone tho."

"Why?"

"Because I have the number screen shotted."

"Why didn't you tell us before this meeting?" Sam rolled her eyes.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Just write this number down."

She grabbed a pen and piece of clean paper and wrote down the number. After she wrote it, she walked away from the table to her computer.

I saw her type something before she demanded May. "May, come here. I need your help on this."

She walked towards Sam and sat down next to her. I seen her eyes focusing on the computer screen.

'This is going to be a long day!'

•••

Alex
"Hey mommy," Rose said softly. "where's daddy at?"

I smiled down at her, "He's at a special meeting."

"For what?"

I thought about her question because I didn't know why he was at a meeting.
He left me and Hannah all alone so, I guess the rest are with him.

"For his job." I hope.

She made a 'O' with her lips. I giggled at her, "Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes mommy, I do!"

She ran to the kitchen as I walked there slowly. I turned on the light since she was to short to flip the switch.

"What do you want baby?"

She looked at the pantry and pulled out a box of Mac n' Cheese. "Can we have this?" She asked.

"I love that."

She smiled, "Yay!"

I grab the box from her and saying a small 'Thank you' and she responded with a small 'you're welcome'.

I got a pot and poured some water into it and laid it on the stove.

"Ok Rose," I said while throwing away the trash. "We got to wait for the water to boiling. Let's watch some Tv, yeah?"

Her eyes brighten up, "Can we watch Sponge Bob?"

"Always."

She smiled while running back into the living room. I turned on the Tv and turned to the channel of the show.