20

Alex
"Fuck, that's some good shit" Ethan said coughing while passing us a blunt he lit.

I was kinda nervous but, fuck it.

He passed it to Grayson and he hit some of it and then passed it along to me. I held the small blunt and looked at it; I shrugged and put the blunt between my lips and breathed in.

I felt the smoke go into my lungs and I left it there for a bit till I breathed out. I coughed a bit but, that didn't stop me from taking another hit.

I passed the blunt to Sam as she took a hit. "You know y'all aren't allowed to smoke in this house!" Hannah said while walking into the room.

"Come on party pooper!" Luke said as he got the blunt from Sam. "Just...just make sure the smell is gone!" Hannah said while she sat down by Arron.

"So, you tell us not to smoke but, you sit down and smoke some as well." I said. "Damn right" She said taking a puff from the blunt that was gone.

"Anymore Ethan?" Scar asked Ethan.

"Hell yeah!" He said as everyone cheered except me. I got up from my spot and just ran outside, ran from the house and from everyone. I heard everyone yelling my name but, I just needed to leave.

•••

Right now I'm somewhere in this town. I don't know where but, it's very peaceful and dark. I just needed to leave and get my mind straitened out.

I walked up to this abandoned building, it looked cool. So me being dumb, I went into it and tried to adventure it.

It was dark and water dripping from the ceiling, Moss growing in the cracks of the building and it was cold. "Wow" I said to myself.

"Who's there?" A small shaky voice asked. I looked around, "hello?" I asked. "Here!" I heard a thump and saw a little girl walking up to me. She was very dirty and skinny; her clothes were torn and her hair doesn't look like a brush has touched it.

"Hi" her small voice said. "What's your name?" I asked while bending down to her level. "Rose.." She said softly. "My name is Alexis." I said. She smiled, "How old are you?" I asked. "8" Rose said.

"Have you been out here for your whole life?" I asked. "No, just a few months I believe." She said.

I felt bad for the little girl, "here come with me, you can stay with me and my friends till we find your parents."I said as she reached for my hand to hold. Once he small cold hand was on mine, we started to walk to the house.

•••

Once we got to the house, everyone was walking around screaming me name.
"Guys!" I yelled as they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me then, Rose.

"Who in the hell is this?" Grayson said as a girl while shacking his hips while walking over. Rose giggled, "Guys, while I was out, I found her in an abandoned building and her name is Rose." I said.

"Like Rose from the titanic?" Luke asked. "Oh Jack, I will never let go!" Alyssa said while being extra.  "Man stop being extra, that's Ethan thing." Grayson said.

"Try me bitch" Ethan said with his hand on his hips. "Guys, she's 8" I said as I picked her up and took her into the house. "You wanna take a shower?" I asked. "Yes!" She said getting happy over a shower.

I started the bath and got one of Ethan's shirts and went to scars room. "Hey Scar, do you have small underwear you don't use?" I asked her since she is the smallest girl here. "Yeah I do" She said pulling out a black underwear that looks like granny underwear. "Those are for me when I'm on my period." Scar said as I nodded and walked back to the bath.