14

Alex
"She is free to go!" Mrs. King said as the workers wheeled me out. "But Mrs. king, I have 4 things to tell you" I said as the worker stoping the wheel chair. "And what's that Alex?" She asked me.

"I want Barbra out, I'll take care of her. Next, I want Sam out with me, since I know your dirty little secret; I want you to give Arron all of his money from his dad to him, it's not yours." I said. "Whatever, what's the last one?" She asked me while giving me a death glare.

"Oh yeah, um, fuck off" I said flipping her off. "Let's go!" I said while the worker named Jenny pushed the wheel chair while chuckling. "That was good" Jenny said. "I know right." I said smiling as I went out the doors to outside.

"Here, this is your first time leaving." I heard Mrs. King said and pushed a lady next to me. "Be carful!" I yelled as I got out of the chair and helped Barbra up. "It's fine dear" Barbra said. "Are you ok?" I asked looking at her face to see if there's marks.

"Yes, I'm fine"

"Ok, good" I said and sat back down. "Bitch, Get the fuck off of me before I punch your teeth all the way down your throat so, you will have to shove a toothbrush up your ass to brush them teeth." I heard Sam. I look back at the door way to see her in the arms of security.

"Imma stab you in th- oh, hey Alex" Sam said smiling at me. I giggled, "your coming with me" I said as she smiled. "Oh, hell yes!" She said and started to do a little dance by herself as I laughed at her.

"Don't laugh at me, laugh with me" Sam said. "Chill Sam" Arron says out of no where. "And where are you two going?" He asked.

"I'm going back home and she's coming with me and so is Barbra." I said. "Where's is she Anyway?" Arron asked.

"Oh, she got picked up by her family since her family found out she was coming home." One of the nurses said.

"I didn't say good bye" I said to myself. "Same" Arron and Sam said.

"My Bitch!" I heard a yell. I looked around to see May running to me. I get up slowly, "May!" I yelled and held my arms out until she ran into them. "I missed you" She said.

"I missed you to" I said. "Alex!" I heard a males voice who belongs to Jason. "Hey, Jason" I said and hugged him as well. "Who are them?" May asked. "Guys, this is Arron and Samantha but, call her Sam." I said with a smile on my face.

"And this is Jason and May"

"Aye, you one fine girl" Jason said to Sam. "I know right" Sam said cockily. I giggle and so does Arron and May. "I love her" May said.

May looked at Arron, "Oh shit. You fine as fuck, daddy" May said to Arron. I shake my head and look down in disappointment.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked.

"Are you looking for me?" A males voice said out of no where. I turn around to see Ethan, I smile and run to him with my arms wide open.

He caught me, "Fuck, I missed you" Ethan said holding me tightly. "I missed you more" I said. I pull my head back so I can face him, I looked into his eyes and he did that same to me.

His eyes went down to my lips, his hand went to the back of my head to bring my head closer to his lips.

I felt a warm pair of lips on mine, I felt the fire. Our lips moved perfectly like a puzzle piece. I missed this feeling.

He pulled back, "Well, that's a porno waiting to happen." Arron said making everyone laugh. Everyone went to there little convocations as me and Ethan was just hugging the whole time. We don't want to let each other go.