58

Alex (I didn't edit. Sorry if it sucks)
I walked towards the door and peeked out the little window. The hallways are dark and dirty; they seem to be extremely cold.

I look over my shoulder to see Macy moving and getting up slowly. I grabbed the door handle and shook it.

Locked.

"Damnit." I whispered.

"Damn," Macy started. "You tried to kill me." She started to walk towards me. When she finally got in front of me, she grabbed my wrist and pinned them to the wall

"Like I said before," She says softly. "I'm killing you and your baby one way or another Alexis."

My eyes started to tear up, "Please, don't kill my baby. It's all I have. This my mirical. If you was in my spot, you would be feeling how I'm feeling right now." I plead for mercy.

Macy pulled out a white cloth with with a substance on it. "Goodnight."

She puts the cloth on my mouth and nose. As I struggle against her power, I started to black out.

Ethan
As we all drive down the empty roads, my mind was over thinking. Never in a million of years did I ever think I would overthink this much!

"Ethan."

I turn my head to be faced with Grayson. "What?"

"We all think that we found where the gang 'Insant' is."

"Where?!"

Grayson picked up his phone and read what was on his phone. "It's 34 miles away."

"Then," I breathed heavily "go faster!"

*Arrives at the destination*

"How are we going to get in?" May asked us. It's going to be difficult to get in and escape alive. The opening of the entrance was guarded. The door had bolton locks, and no light was shining through the cracks of the door.

"Well," I sighed. "is there any bolt cutters?"

Everyone looked around the car; I heard 'No's' all around me.

I grabbed my pistol and loaded it, "Bitches gotta die today."

Alex
"I love you so much baby." Ethan whispered as he kissed my neck. After he saved me from Macy, he's been very clingy, like I'll disappear again. It actually makes me uncomfortable!

"I love you too Ethan."

He smiles, "I bet."

As I was about to turn my head, I felt a sudden pain to my stomach. I screamed out, "What the hell is wrong with me?!"

I look down to my stomach to see Ethan's hand in my stomach, he's removing all my guts.

"Oh my fucking god!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Alex!"

"No!"

"Alex wake up! Come on, wake the fuck up!"

My eyes went wide, I gasped for air as it was my last breath. I could feel sweat dripping down my face and neck.

I felt nasty

"W-What happened?"

Macy smiled, "Look around."

I did as told and looked around. I didn't notice until now that my wrist were held down, bright lights on me. Every little corners where pitch black and looked hella scary.