2

Alex
BUZZ...BUZZ...BUZZ

My alarm went off. I got it because it got annoying. I groan and got up.
"Are you up Alex?!" My mom asked loudly. "Yeah!" I said getting dressed. I dressed into this then, did my hair.

(ABOVE)

For makeup it was just eyeliner and mascara and red lip. That's usually how I do my makeup.

I walk downstairs, "get something to eat" mom says to me. "Mom you know I don't eat in the mornings" I said getting my bag for school ready.

"Fine" she says getting her keys to go. "Don't be late!" She said while walking out of the house. "I won't, I'm not Micheal" I said. "I heard that!" Micheal yells from upstairs. I giggle, "love you mom" I said. "Love you to" she says and walk out.

I breathed in and out, "let's go" I said as I got my keys and went to my car and started it up. My radio was playing 'Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez'

My school was not that far just like 10 mins. Once I got there I walked out of my car and walked to my locker with people staring at me once again.

Don't they have something else important than looking at me like I'm fucking crazy.

Once I'm at my locker, I open it and get books out that I need. I looked at the time to see that I have 20 mins till school starts. I walk to this place were it has chairs, I sat down and put ear buds in to block out people around me.

I was in my zone but, of course someone had to get me off it. "Ethan Dolan is staring at you" They said. I look at the person to see May. "What?" I asked her. "He's staring at you" she said once again. I look in the corner of my eye to see he is actually staring. "That's not creepy at all" I said making us both laugh.

"Wait, he's walking over here. Abort, Abort," May says. "Fuck.." I whispered.

"Come with me now!" He says. "No, I don't need to" I said. "Come. Here.Now" he says darkly. I groan and followed him. Once we are somewhere with nobody around we stop.

"What do you want?" I asked not in the mood. He chuckled, in a blink of an eye, I'm against the wall. "You will never say 'No' to me" he said while pinning my hands up and his face against my neck.

I felt a pinch on my neck with a wet sensation, "what the fuck?" I asked him as he groans and sucks on my neck. He moves to a different part on the same side of my neck. I bit my lip so, I couldn't show I was enjoying this.

"Mine" he mutters deeply. He licks the new fresh marks making me shiver. His? I'm not a pet or his toy! I barely know him.

He pulls away and walks away, I shake my head trying to comprehend what just happened.

I walk back where I was before, "what did y'all talk about?" May asked looking shocked because maybe I came back alive. "Nothing much" I said trying to hide the hickeys on my neck but, I failed. "Alex" she says taking my hand off my neck.

She gasped.

"There 3 in a line" she says softly. "What does that mean?" I asked. She smirked, "He likes you. He never likes any girl, back then he said. 'Once I find a girl I like, I will make 3 hickeys on there neck in a line' " she said making me shock.

"Question, ok so, there's these people that he hangs with. Who's that?" I asked. "Oh, that's his g-gang" she said shaky.

"There name is Mafia. I have no idea what they do or anything. That's basically all I know about them." She says making me nod. "So, we will get back on this. Now let's go to class." She says. "Ok May" I said walking to my first class.