56

Ethan
Panicking wasn't the right word at the moment; that was beyond what I was feeling.

"Hey," Jason approaches me. "they'll be safe. They have you! The fucking leader for fuck sake."

I rolled my eyes, "But, what happens if it goes out of control? I have to bring Alex because if we don't, they might just hurt all of us."

I felt a hand creep onto my shoulder, "Well, only time will tell. Plus, we'll be there. They won't hurt Alex or us."

"I'd hope so." I smiled.

Now we gotta think of an idea; an idea that will work perfectly. It has to be safe for my people and especially Alex and the baby.

"Ok, we got to start a plan before anything else happens." May says and we all nodded.

•••

Alex
"Hannah," I said between giggles. "stop hitting me!"

She smiled, "I can't help it."

"You can, but you don't want to!"

She nods her head, "You're right."

I shake my head as my phone vibrated. I took my phone out of my pocket and seen that an unknown number has texted me.

Unknown-A little birdie took a picture for me to share to you.

Me- Um? What?

Unknown- We've been hearing your husband has been talking to another girl. She's so fine.

I felt my palms sweat and my heart rate increased.

Me- What happened?

Unknown- He met up with her. He might've had intercourse with her. The picture we took had his tongue down her throat.

Me- Send it.

Unknown- *Photo*

I sucked it a hard breath. Hannah turned her head to me. I could feel my heart break into millions of little pieces. My husband has his mouth onto another girls' mouth.

"What's wrong?"

My eyes started to water to the brim, "H-He cheated." I whimper.

"What?"

"Ethan," Tears soak my cheeks. "cheated on me."

Hannah scooted over and took my phone out of my hands. I cover my face with my hands. Warm salty tears ran down my face; on to my hands as well.

"T-That has to be photo shopped." She told me.

I shake my head, "Doesn't look like it Hannah."

She sighed, "I'm so sorry Alex." She wrapped her warm arms around me.
"I'm calling Grayson."

She walks off and pulls her phone out.

I can't believe he would do that. I try so hard, so goddamn hard to be enough. I know, I'm not the prettiest nor smartest, but I deserve some respect.

Am I just not...good enough?

I get up from the couch and walk out the door. I have no idea where I'm going but, I need to leave. I put my hand on my stomach as I cry harder.

"Hey baby," I whisper while walking on the side walk. "I'll try to fix this. I know you can feel my emotions and I'm sorry you're sad. We'll get through this; just you and I."

I look up from my stomach and turn left. The street lights shining so brightly while cars pass me on the street. The sun was down and so was I.

Never in a million years have I thought that Ethan would cheat on me with a bleach blonde slut. If he didn't want a family with me, he should of told me and not cheat.

As I walk, I heard my phone start to ring. I pull it out to see that Ethan is calling me. I denied the call and turned my phone off.

I don't want to talk to him nor hear his voice. If I hear his voice, I'll just melt and say sorry. Fuck him and all his problems.

I see a few gas stations and a motel. I looked inside my pocket and seen a few dollars. I walked to the motel and opened the door. An old lady perfume smell hit my face.

I walked up to the counter and seen a lady with her hair curled. Her lips covered in bright red lipstick and teeth not brushed.

"Hello." She said in a monotone.

"Hello," I say back. "I was wondering if there was a room open?"

She typed on her computer while chopping on gum. "How many?"

"One."

"We have a room open."

"Ok," I said while pulling money out. "How much?"

"For one night," Her eyes move back and forth over the screen. "it's $10."

I look down and seen I had forty with me. If I need more money, I'll just go to the bank.

I nod, "Ok, I'll take it for a couple of days."

She nods, "$10 please."

I handed her the money and she handed me the key. "By the way," She says. "vending machines are around the corner of your room. I can see you're pregnant and we don't want you to starve."

I smiled at her, "Thank you so much.."

"Deedee

"Thank you so much Deedee."

She smiled as I walked off to my room.

B55 is my room number, which is on the second floor.

•••

I'm looking all around and I see the room. As I put the key into the door, a person yells, 'You're the reason why I always want to die! You fucking bitch!'

I hurry into the room and lock the door behind my back. As I actually pay attention to the room, I see nothing. It's dark and smells like perfume, still.

"Home sweet home." I whisper to myself.

I see a lamp and turn it on. "And there was light!" I giggle to myself.

I pull the covers off the bed as I take off my shoes. I'll explore the place when I get up tomorrow.

Right now, I need sleep and sleep only.

A/N
Longer update soon🤞

I love u all

~T🙏