59

(Okay, I lied 😂. Ima do some stories about Ethan still. I have a few that I need to publish. Even tho The Dolan Twins aren't my thing anymore, I'll still post. Anyways, enjoy the story😁)

Alex
"Oh my baby!" I yelled as Rosie came running to me. I felt her embrace. Such a small embrace but, it had so much love in it.

"Mommy, I missed you!"

I smiled and whispered in her ear, "I missed you more."

She giggled, "That tickled my ear." I giggled with her. We both pulled away and smiled.

"Do you want something to eat?" A deep voice that belonged to my husband said.

"Is that a question? Or?"

"Stop being a smart ass." He said with a damn smirk. That smirk just makes my stomach turn. In a good way!

I rolled my eyes. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out grapes and water. I began to eat as Ethan began to talk.

"After this," He says. "you need to go to the doctors and get checked up. We need to see if he or she is doing okay."

I nod. Just leave me alone to eat my damn grapes Ethan.

*At the doctors*

"Alright Mrs. Dolan, what do you need?" My doctor asked.

I looked at her, "I need to check my baby."

She nods and writes things down on her paper, "Okay, lay down please."

I did as told. She puts this cold jelly on my belly. She puts the ultrasound machine on my belly.

I look at the monitor. I saw my baby. "Look Ethan, that's the baby!"

He smiles while looking, "He or she is beautiful." My heart melts at what he said. I'm so glad the baby is alright after what happened.

The doctor smiles, "The baby is doing terrific! Do you know the gender yet?"

"No."

"Hm," She paused. "do you want me to tell you?"

"You can already tell?" Ethan asked out of curiosity.

"Yes."

I look at Ethan. "Wanna place bets?" He chuckled, "Sure. I bet on $15 it's a girl."

"I think it's a boy."

"We'll see."

Ethan
You know that moment where all you feel is excitement but, also anxious. You feel like you could explode if you didn't get what you wanted right away.

That's how I'm feeling.

The doctor smiled at us, it was kinda creepy to be honest. It was like she was going to torcher us.

"Well," I said. "what it is?"

She looked at me in the eyes, "It's a girl."

My breath got caught in my throat. I felt my face soften. I'm going to have another princess. Another princess that I have to spoil. I have a Queen and now I have two princesses. I can already see her. She will be so beautiful.

"I guess I own you money." I could hear Alex quite little voice. I chuckled, "You always ruin moments."

She nods, "I know."