28

(This story isn't edited...sorry for any grammar mistakes or spelling...enjoy)

Alex
"Today is the day." Ethan said as everyone walked down stairs. "Of what?" Grayson asked. Ethan rolled his eyes, "Your so dumb." Alyssa said as she hugged Jason.

"Thank you." Ethan said. "We need to pack up."

Everyone nodded and went down to the basement. I went to the guns and started to load them up, I got a belt that had little pockets. I grab some mags with bullets inside already.

I put them in my pockets, "Damn, you packing up." I heard Ethan say as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I smiled, "Let's take back our spot." I said as he kissed my cheek. He then grabbed the Glock and loaded it. He grabbed mags and put them into his pants.

I seen everyone packing there guns up and putting on there belts that have gun holders like mine.

"Ok, it's time!" Ethan yells as we all walked up stairs and outside to the truck. We all got in and Ethan started to drive.

•••

"Ok, Sean, go to the tower and start the business when I give you the signal." Ethan said as Sean nodded. "Hannah and Alyssa, go behind the walls and wait for Sean to give you guys any signal." Ethan whispered.

"And the rest, stay close to me and make sure you don't die." He said as Grayson rolled his eyes. "Thanks bro." Grayson said as we a laughed but, softly.

"Wait, why are me and Hannah against the wall?" Alyssa asked. "Well, Just Incase if anyone walks out, you kill them as well." Ethan said as they both nodded.

Sean walked up to one of the towers and laid down and aimed. Hannah and Alyssa moved, their backs against the wall on each side.

Everyone else crouched down, "May and Jason, go to Hannah and Alyssa." Ethan said as the nodded and did what the other two girls were doing.

We walked until we saw 3 men hold guns, "So you fucked Kate?" The man asked the other dude.

We look at each other trying to hold on to our laughter, "Yeah man, she wanted it." The other dude said. "That's my brother!" The other dude said as I roll my eyes.

I seen Ethan look up to the tower and see him nod. Sean nodded back, he put his eye through the scope.

I heard a gun shot, I seen a guy on the ground and now the other one. We all moved to the big grey cement building. I we heard the door opening so, we put our backs against the wall and made sure they don't see us.

"What the hell was that?" I heard.

"It's called getting our spot back." Ethan said as he hit the man in the head with the bottom on the gun. The guys head was bleeding, "You Bitch!" He said like a girl.

Ethan twisted the mans neck, I heard the crack of his neck. Shivers went down my spine, "Let's Move" Ethan said as we walked in. The hallway was dark, cold, and huge. Ethan held his hand up, we stop.

"Ok, Everyone stay behind but, Grayson and Alex come with me." Ethan whispered. "What are we going to do?" Scarlet Asked.

"You guys stay close to the walls and makes sure that nobody followed us." Ethan whispered as they all nodded.

Ethan was in the front and Grayson was behind me, I looked around to see something moving. "Ethan." I nudge him. He looks at me, "What?" He asked softly.

"There."

He looks down the hall I nodded at, "What about it?" He asked. "I saw something moving" I said as he held his gun up and ready to go.