29

Alex
"Stop running!" Ethan said as I dragged him to the car. "No, I want to see my Rose!" I said as we got in.

He started the car, "I want to see Rose as well but, don't need to take my goddamn arm off." Ethan said as he was chuckling.

"Sorry but, start to drive!"

He groans, "Fine, Miss. Bossy." He said as I giggled. He started to back out then drove straight.

I smiled, "I missed her so much!" I said as he smiled. "I missed her a lot." He said. Ethan put his hand on my upper thigh, "You know what else I missed?" He asked as I seen him smirking.

"No, it's Rose's day!" I said. "Ugh, Fine." He groans.

•••

"Rose!" I yelled as she started to run into my arms. "I missed you mommy!" She said into my neck.

I picked her up, "I missed you to, Rosie." I said as I felt Ethan come behind me.

"Daddy!" She yells as he smiled. "Hey princess." He said while taking her away from me.

I smiled at the view, "She was good." I heard Cameron say. "Thank you Cameron." I said as she tugged me into a hug.

I wrap my arms around her, "It's no problem." She whispered into my hair. I pulled back, "Do you want money?" Ethan asked as he walked towards us.

"Nah, it's on the house." Cameron said as we laughed. "Well, I hope to see you soon." Cameron said as Rose smiled.

"I hope so!" She said to Cameron. "Thank you once again, Cameron." Ethan said as she smiled. "Like I said, 'No problem'." She said.

"Bye!" I said as we walked to the car. "Bye guys!" She said back.

I open the back car door and buckle her in, I go to the passenger seat. Ethan started the car up, "So, what did you and Cameron do?" Ethan asked.

"We played games and went to the park." Rose said as I smiled. "Well, that sounds fun." I said. "It wad mommy but, I missed you guys." She said.

"We missed you tons and tons." Ethan said as Rose laughed. "I missed you more." She said as me and Ethan smiled.

"Impossible." I said. "Yes it is mommy, I spent nights dreaming of you guys." She said as my heart melted.

"Is that so?" Ethan asked. "Yes daddy, I wanted you guys near me." She said.
"But now you're here, I'm not dreaming anymore. I'm living with it." She continued.

'This little girl will be the death of me!'

•••

"Stop Grayson, you're being a dumbass!" Hannah yelled as Grayson was playing, ' Just Dance'. "Are you mad that I'm winning a dance, Hannah?" Grayson asked.

"Yes, your winning at my favorite song!" She said as Grayson rolled his eyes. "Just be happy that I'm not twerking." Grayson said as Hannah gasped.

"I would be scared." She said. "Rude." Grayson said.

"Girls, stop fighting!" Ethan said as Rose started to laugh. I was listening to them while playing with Rose's hair.