36

Alex
"Can the two weds, come the the dance floor! It's time for their spotlight!" My mother said into the microphone. "We don't have to do so!" I said.

"Babygirl, we have to."

I looked into Ethan's memorizing eyes, "Ugh, Fine." I said.

Ethan pulled me to the center of the dance floor, "I don't know how to dance." I whispered to him as the song started to play.

"Just follow me lead."

I nodded, the music played through the big stereo. It soft at first but, started to get louder as every beat came along.

"I look and stare so deep in your eyes. I touch on you more and more every time. When you leave I'm begging you not to go. Call your name two, three times in a row. Such a funny thing for me to try to explain. How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame, yeah. 'Cause I know I don't understand just how your love can do what no one else can.'"

I put my head into Ethan's chest; hearing his heart beat and the music softly playing. His hands grab mine, he decided to spin me. My eyes widen, he pulls me close to his chest as he made his way into my neck.

I felt his hot breath sending shivers down my spin. "You're so beautiful," Ethan decided to whispered into my ear. I smiled, "And you're all mine."

He spins me again so I can face him, "I love you so much," I said as my hands wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my waist.

"You can't, that's so impossible." He whispered. "Oh but, I will." I said as he smirked.

He leans down, "We will see about that." He said as he kissed my lips. I closed my eyes, feeling his lips sent fire to my soul. It felt like my body was on fire, my head went blank.

I felt his hand come to my cheek as for my hand, came up to his neck and played with his dark locks.

The world has stop once again, every time I'm in his arms, the world stops. The kiss was slow and passionate, it was a perfect kiss.

Suddenly, I heard applause. Everyone around us was clapping and cheering.

Me and Ethan smiled through-out the kiss, we pull away so we can see each others eyes.

He pressed his forehead against mine, "I can't wait for tonight, you have no idea what's coming. I have things planned and you don't know about it." Ethan said as I sticked my tongue out.

"Please, tell me." I whispered.

"If I did, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore and what's the fun of that?" Ethan asked.

"True." I said as we both chuckled.

Everyone started to come back to the dance floor; me and Ethan walked off and sat down. Ethan went to get food as I sat and wait.

•••

"Make sure she comes back in one piece!" My dad yelled as me and Ethan drives away. "I will sir!" Ethan yelled as I looked down in embarrassment.

Ethan rolled up his window as we were on the road, "Wow, your dad is amazing." Ethan said chuckling.

"Sh."

He started to chuckle even more, his hand was on the wheel and one on my thigh.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I remove his hand and slip mine into his.

"Firstly, the air port." He said as I nodded. "Where are we going after the air port?" I asked; trying to get close to the right answer.