6

Alex
"Your beautiful" Jason said flirting with a girl next to us. "He has aids." May said making the girl walk off. "May!" Jason yelled at her. "Jason!" She yelled back. "You always ruin my opportunity to get laid." Jason said. "I'm just worried." May said. "About?" Jason asked.

"That your becoming a fuck boy." She said as I laughed. "Hey! I'm not dad." Jason said. "What?" I asked. "Our dad got a lot of girls." Jason said to me.

"Probably got some other kids he doesn't even know about" May said. Jason nodded as I was shocked, "that sounds like my brother" I said as the laughed. "I wanna meet this brother of yours; maybe he will be my daddy." Jason said. "No" I said. "Why?!" Jason complained while stomping on the class room floor.

"Because Micheal is mine." This voice said behind us which sounds way to familiar. We turn around, "Shut up Jack" I said as he came up to us. "No, Micheal is mine." Jack said as he took his jersey off.

"And who might be this delight be?" May asked. "This is Micheal's best friend." I said. "Aw, thanks, I know im a delight." Jack said faking flipping his hair. "Cocky" May said. "Very" jack said as we laughed.

"I think we will be great friends." Jason said. "I think so as well." Jack said while doing some kinda of bro shake if you will.

"Alert, Ethan is coming. Alert." May said. I looked around to see him around the corner, he was staring at me. He took his phone out; which means he will probably text me or something.

Eth🚬-who are the guys?

Me-Jason and jack Micheal's other best friend

Eth🚬-come over to me. NOW!

Me-ugh! Fine

"Hey imma be back." I said to the others. "Ok, I'll wait." They all said.

I walked over to Ethan, "hey" I said. He gripped my waist and pulled me close, his face was close to my ear. I felt his hot breath on my ear, "Your mine, princess." He whispered with a raspy voice.

"Your my little girl, your my baby." He continued making my knees go weak. His lips went on my neck and they started to suck and kiss. He kissed my sweet spot, I whimper.

He groans.

Good thing nobody is in this hallway, "Mine" he mumbled darkly. He pulled back, "we should skip today, baby" he said. "Doesn't sound like a bad idea." I said smirking and same with him. He grabbed my small wrist and took me out of school and went into his car, "what about my car?" I asked. "I'll get it later for you but, all I need right now is cuddles and kisses." Ethan said like a little boy.

"Aw, you have a soft spot." I said smiling. He smiled, "Nothing's soft." He said making me giggle. "You little nasty." I said. His eyes widen, "I wasn't thinking like that but, true" he said making me turn pink by how I was the only one thinking like that.

•••

"Princess, come here!" Ethan says walking to his bed and getting under the covers. I smiled and took my shoes off, "ok" I said walking to the bed as well and getting under the covers.

He gripped onto me, his arms around me and his head on my neck as my hands went to his hair to play with. We were so warm, "I'm so warm" I said. "And I like it." Ethan finished it.

I giggled, "When will meet your friends?" I asked. "I don't know babe" he said snuggling more. He yawns, "your so cute." I said. He looked up at me since he was laying on my chest, "I like you" he says making me blush.

"Nope, I'm just a potato looking human." I said to him while he chuckled. "Not true." He said to me. "It's very true" I said.

"No...got to bed" he said. I roll my eyes, "I'll talk to you later about this." I said as he chuckled. "As you wish, princess." He said as we both fell asleep.

•••

"Jack is my baby daddy!" Micheal says. "Told you Jason!" I said as Jason scoffed. "But, I could always have a side daddy." Micheal said grinning. "Yay! I got a daddy!" Jason said as we all laughed. "Why are you my brother?" May asked herself.

"Well our mommy had to eggs and daddy got sperm in her and the eggs were fertilized so that's why the world is ending. They have you in this world." Jason said. "It's more like you that the world is ending." May said.

"It's both of you." I said.

"I think she's right." May says. "But, its more you than me." She contained while pointing to Jason. "Fuck you all" Jason said as we all laugh like usually. "So,why did you leave early yesterday?" May asked me while looking around my room and same with Jason.

"Because I skipped with Ethan." I said looking down. "Aww" both May and Jason said. "Did you fuck?" Jason asked me. "No, just cuddle." I said. "I wanna cuddle." May said.

"Where's Jack when you need him." May continued. I giggled, "shut up!" Jason said. May glared at him, I breath deeply in and then out.

I miss his hugs and warmth right now, it's cold inside my house an outside because it's October 1st.

I just miss everything, "Hey we have to go." Jason said. "Ok" I said as they got up and hugged me and then left.

•••

"Lin!" I yelled going down the steps. "What?!" She yells back. "Let's go get ice cream" I said getting my keys. "I heart ice cream!" Micheal said. "You wanna go?" I asked him. "Bitch, who do I look like?" He asked sarcastically.

"You look like ass."

"Fuck off." He says getting his shoes on and same with Lin. "No thanks" I said. He glared at me, "You all ready?" I asked them both. I looked at them, "yep" they said as we walked out of the house to my car. I buckled Lin in and Micheal went to the passenger seat and I sat in the drivers seat.

"Let's go!" I said throwing my hands up and same with Micheal and Lin. I started the car and drove off to the ice cream place that is 10 mins away.

Once we are there, Lin ran out. "Lin." I said making sure she doesn't get hit.

[Ok so, my phone updated and now, I can't get my lettering to be that same and not dark. So I'm weighting with this dark lettering. Smhhh.]

"What?!" Lin said. "Watch for cars!" I said. Her eyes went big, she ran back to me and Micheal. "Hold my hand" I said. She held onto my hand and same with Micheal.

"Now, lets go" Micheal said as we walked to the ice cream place.

Once we are there, we looked at the menu; there's so much ice cream to pick. "Which one?" I asked Micheal and Lin. "Chocolate" they both said. I ordered them the ice cream and I got cookie and cream.

"Thank you" Lin and Micheal say. Sometimes I think Micheal is a 5 year old in a 19 year old body.

"Your welcome guys" I said while we enjoyed our ice cream.

A/N
Heyyyyy

Ok well, today's vid got me fucked up, Ethan looks more like a fucking daddy!! God damn it.

But, this whole vid show us that Grayson has good tongue game!

Lol

Ok, I love you all so much.

~T😱